Chapter 10: Request

Taehyung's POV

I've been having a staring competition with Jimin for a while now. He was sweating bullets and I think he bit his tongue which I hope he really did.

Ehem~ I-I’m s-sorry s-sir.” He apologized, breaking the intense silence.

I seriously want to choke him to death, but I calmed myself down. I am the prince and I don't want to ruin my image just because of some asshole. The next time you hurt a girl, I am going to hang you upside down until you spit your intestine out. I don’t care if you are the chief of police, are we clear?I warned. Authority snaked with every word I said. This man really hit a nerve and honestly speaking, I am on the verge of losing my temper.

Y-yes, sir, Jimin answered. He stood up and bowed down to me.

Okay, let’s get to business. I’m here because I want to meet the private agents that handled the president’s case. I want you to give this case to them.” I demanded, nonchalantly. My eyes not leaving his.

O-of course, sir. Hold on for a se-second.” He stuttered. Annoyingly, he was roaring like a lion earlier, hurting everyone's ears and feelings, but now he looked like a tamed dragon that can't even hurt a fly. People can be such a great pretender.
“I-I’ll be quick.” He zoomed out of his office.

=====
I've been killing my twenty minutes inside this four-cornered office. Looking at the awards and trophies that the chief had received. ‘This station is not that big, how much longer is he going to take?’ My thoughts were interrupted when someone spoke.

S-sir, the agents are here, Jimin informed as he walked back to his seat.

“Agent Park, sir.” The girl with the strawberry blonde and fluffy cheeks introduced, extending her hand that I gladly took.

Agent Manoban at your service, sir.” The blonde girl with bangs introduced then we shook hands as well.

I am Prince Taehyung the III, nice to finally meet you. I heard a lot of good stories about ChaeLisa's partnership.” I stated. Frankly, I am a fan of the both of them. They were the best at what they do and looking at them now, I can say that they were professionals simply because there were no signs of them drooling over me, which I like very much. And second, their body language shouts decency and professionalism, itself.

P-please have a seat, Jimin said. I didn't mind him, I am still pissed.

I will go straight to the point because we don’t have much time. I believe that you are aware that the princess is missing,” They nodded. “but she’s not the only one. Earlier, I visited her best friend’s house and I found ropes and blood inside. Deputy chief Jungkook will enlighten you with all the details. What I want is for you two to handle this case, find and bring princess Jisoo and Jennie alive to me.. please,” I love Jisoo, she's like a sister to me so I will do anything for her even if it meant showing the weak side of me. I know you are the best agents here in Korea that’s why I choose you. I will help in any way I can. If you need money, weapons, or anything, just tell me and I will provide it. Just please, please bring them back.” I pleaded, trying my best not to breakdown because I am the M.A.N of Jisoo.

===============================
Jennie's POV

My head was throbbing so bad. I slowly opened my eyes just to be welcomed by a dim-lighted room. I tried to move, but both my hands and feet were tied on this stupid chair.

“HE–” I'm about to shout, but immediately stopped when I felt a nudge on my side.

Shhhh~ Jendukie, save your energy... Don’t bother shouting for help, no one will come... And they, they will just hurt you.Jisoo cautioned. Her voice sounded so weak.

D-did they hurt you, princess?” I managed to ask. My tears started pouring down my cheeks.

Ah yeah, I shouted but an ugly-looking gorilla silenced me.. so please be quiet, I dont want you to get hurt.She answered. I wanted to hug her, but I can't so I just kept crying. She's here because of me. If I didn't go home when I received that stupid blackmail then she will not be here.

I’m sorry... Im so sorry.” I apologized, trying my best to hold my sobs because I don't want the goons to hear us, me.

*sniffle sniffle*

Shhh~ Stop crying, Jen. This is not your fault and besides, I’m fine so stop worrying, Jisoo comforted me then she laid her head back to lean on my shoulder. We are going to be safe. Someone will save us for sure. She assured before she shut her eyes. I didn't move when I felt that her weight became heavy indicating that she had drifted to sleep. We were back to back, but she's leaning on my shoulder so I can see her face. The princess looked exhausted. Dark bruises all over her white skin and there's a cut on her lower lip, but she's still beautiful.

*blaaaaaaaaag*

We both flinched at the loud sound. Jisoo opened her eyes immediately like an alert soldier. At the door, four guys entered.

Here’s your food, princess. I delivered it to you, personally, so I hope you enjoy your stay here with uncle papa HAHAHAHAHA!” A fat man threw the plate on the floor near our feet. Uncle papa? Wait. Don't tell me he's... Oh my gosh!

“Such delicate women. Boss, are we really not allowed to touch them?” One of the guys questioned. Princess Jisoo stayed quiet, but I'm sure she was glaring at them.

“Touch them and you’ll die... Dare taint my piece of art when you can pay me the price.” The fat man replied. “But you can shoot them if they attempt to escape. Now do your job.” He left.

“Boss is always a killjoy.” One of the three grumbled.

“You heard the man so no funny business or we’ll shoot.” Two of the bad guys pointed their guns at us while the other one cut the ropes that were tying our hands but quickly changed it into handcuffs, handcuffing us on the grill, leaving one of our hands loose to eat.

“I hope you both enjoy eating in the dark. HAHAHAHA!” One of them said. They all laughed as if what he said was so funny. I rolled my eyes. “Just shout, ‘prince come and save me’ if you need something, princess.” They left, locking the door from outside.