Chapter 17: Guns

Limario's POV

Seulgi has been informing me about what's happening outside the warehouse and what Chaengie has been reporting to them. The gang was practically living at the docks now. The undercover van has its food compartment and bathroom so they were surviving. Sadly, I wasn't able to come around since I've been busy gathering evidence to stop the wrongdoings of Jimin that's why I favored them to not leave.

The good news was Jungkook and I caught the chief red-handed. We sighted him having a drug transaction that gave us the chance to arrest him right away. And with the power of Taehyung, well perks of being the next king, Jimin was immediately transferred to the highly secured prison.

*kriiing kriiing*

Hello. Whats up?” I began when I answered my phone.

“Pervy rose has dropped the count. Not accurate, but I believe we got it covered so, we need you here to, you know, get everything started. Momo announced, excitedly. I heard Nayeon giggled with her like teenagers who just got their first kiss. These kids really... Sometimes, I wonder why they took criminology. No, I'm not against that. It's just that these two were never serious like they always find ways to laugh at something. And also, they had this habit of playing pranks that even the scene of the crime turns into a playground.

“Alright, wait for me. I will bring the usual.I hung up.

Walking to the W.A.G room where varieties of weapons and gears were stored, I swiped my identity card and entered. My favorite gun called my attention immediately. Rushing to it, I touched the Nighthawk AAC Recon, with a set of Heine Ledge Straight Eight Suppressor, like it was the best thing in the world before I got my team's favorite weapons. FN F2000 for Momo, Barett M107 for Nayeon, and MP9-N for Seulgi. If Jeongyeon was here, I'll get her a shotgun since she loves loud things. Ahem~ I don't mean Nayeon.

I reloaded three magazines for each gun, walked over to the table, pulling out two black bags, and tucked everything inside. One bag holds the guns and extra bullets. The other one was full of headgear, and bulletproof vests.

I swiped my card again so I can exit the room. It was highly secured and only high ranks can enter for safety, of course. I started shuffling to the front desk. “Reiley, sweetie... Can I ask you a favor? I questioned in a flirty manner.

What is it, commander Limario?”

I’m going to borrow these guns, can you not register it? I crossed my fingers hoping she'll do it.

Why? Are you going to rob a bank? Suzy squinted her eyes.

No! No, of course not. I-I’m just planning to get some training. You know, gun firing, and uh, I don’t want anyone to know that my skill is getting rusty. I lied, hoping that she'll buy my reason.

Ohhh~ I’m sorry Limario, but I can’t do that. I need to record all the items that are going in and out of this station. If lieutenant Mina finds out, I’m going to lose my job. Reiley looked at me apologetically. I sighed in defeat. I will not push it even though Mina was not around. That penguin-looking girl was the one who keeps tabs on the inventory of firearms. And believe me, behind her angelic face, she's very strict and keen when it comes to work.

Too bad, okay then. Please register four guns under my name.” I put the bag on the desk, unzipping it.

Yes, commander.” She quickly scanned the gun details and numbers of bullets on the computer. Then she saluted at me indicating that she's done. I just nodded my head and left. Geez, we can't get busted. I need to do some things so I decided to stop by some places while on the way to the docks.

=====
After an hour, I reached my destination. I parked my car behind the van, went out, and get the bags from the trunk then I knocked on the van's door.

Momo greeted me. Yow~ You sure took your time, ain’t ya?

“Well, I had to shine my armor... Here wear this. I handed them the hand gloves I just bought before emptying the bags. They excitedly picked the one they were sure that's for them.

Woah~ You still remember what weapon we are good at. Seulgi was amazed. I just smiled proudly.

‘How can I forget? Hello, we trained together for years.’ But I won't say it. I don't want to burst their bubbles.

Captain Chaeyoung said there are more or less sixty people. As you can see those guards... Jungkook pointed to the men who were standing by the gate. “are heavily equipped. So, we can conclude that everyone inside was also–. He shrugged his shoulder as he continued eating his chips. Jungkook was relaxed because his role will only be our driver slash lookout since this operation was set to be an all-girls rescue mission. Girl power! 💪😎

“Don’t need those magazines. Anyway, gotta run.” Nayeon left to who knows where. She has the sling of the sniper and bandolier bullet belt around her body which looked heavy. However, that didn't stop her from getting all giddy. Well, nothing new but no matter how childish she was, she still got our backs.

Everyone has an earpiece, vest, and helmet equipped with night vision. Checking and securing everything one last time so we won't die easily, we waited for the perfect timing.

Chaeng, we will move as soon as it gets dark. Protect the two ladies until then.” I said over the in-ear.

“So, what strategy are we using here? The bang-bang-bang, or the sneak-bang-baraboom?” Momo inquired.

“We’ll do the second one. And since I’m the only one with a silencer, I will be going in first. The enemies shouldn’t be alerted until Chaeng and I secured the hostages, is that clear?

“Roger that~” They responded. Rolling the blueprint of the area, I readied myself.

I will help you with those.” Momo had this creepy grin on her face as she stared at the front guards.

“Guys, don’t leave any of your prints. This mission shouldn’t be traced back to you, do you copy?I prompted.

Yes, ma’am.” Momo and Seulgi saluted at me.

But I’m quite sure that these guns are registered under your name, the bullets that we will u–” Seulgi spoke, but I cut her off. She's really the brain of the group and we praise her for that. However, this was not the right time.

Don’t worry, I bought replacements so we won’t be using the one from the police inventory. Also, I dropped by Zaldys shooting range, fired some, and favored her to cover up my whereabouts if anyone asks. We even took pictures together so I have proof. I showed them my phone. See, this was what happened when the protocol O.P.P.A was followed.

Let’s do this.Momo raised her fist.

I GOT YOU ALL! Nayeon exclaimed from the earpiece. Deym, she's too loud.