Chapter 33: Scored

A/N: WARNING!!!
|Mature content|

××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung's POV

When the princess ran to me, seeking solace, I thought my assumption was wrong. However, as expected of her, she did what her heart told her to do.

For the first time, I was able to determine the difference between how she looked at the agent from the way she looked at Jennie. And seeing her not hold herself back was what I've been waiting for.

She deserved to be happy and I am happy for her, but watching her expressed her love to Chaeyoung made me jealous. No, not because I wanted her to kiss me, that would be gross, but because I wanted to be able to show affection to the one my heart desires too.

After their kissing scene, I acted cold and distant since I had to. We were engaged for goodness' sake. That's how I should be acting— in the eyes of others, of course.

“Drive safely, prince.” Beline bid.

“I will. You go rest. Don’t worry, nothing will happen to all of you. I will make sure of that.” Kissing her on the cheek, I entered my car and drove away.

I'll be staying at my condo unit since it was nearer to Kim's mansion. I was halfway when I realized that the agents didn't have their car. Reaching my phone to dial Limario's number, a text message beats me.

*bzzt bzzt*

My kookies 🍪

Are you free?
sent 17:08

I don't answer text messages so I called him. Hello, Kookie. Why did you ask?

U-uh, I’m just wondering if you want to grab a drink... I’m free for three days and I don’t have anything to do.” He explained.

“Oh sure. I’m on my way to my condo, I’ll see you there then?” I asked.

“That sounds great. See you~” Then he ended the call.

In twenty minutes, I arrived at the entrance. I got out, leaving my car key so the valet can park my car. Get ten thousand won in the drawer.Patting his shoulder, I walked to the front desk.

“Welcome back, prince Taehyung.” Jihyo greeted.

“Thank you, Jihyo.” I flashed her my deadly smile. As always, she blushed. “I’m expecting a visitor. Kindly inform me if someone arrives.”

Sure sir.” She bowed her head.

I took my leave, heading straight to the elevator.

*ding*

Entering, I stood staring at my reflection. ‘What should I wear?.. Suit? No, that’s too formal... Maybe something casual? Or should I just go shirtless?’ I chuckled at my silly thought.