Chapter 35: Unplanned

A/N: WARNING!!
|Mature Content|

×××××××××××××××××××

Jennie's POV

My whole body froze as I stared at the body I barely caught moments ago. A few more seconds passed until I realized what's happening, making me shout HELP!!! as loud as I can.

Lisa and Chaeyoung came rushing to my aid. WHAT HAPPENED?!

I-I don’t know. She just collapsed.” I managed to let out.

Chaeyoung carried the princess while Lisa pulled me out of the mansion. Chaeng swiftly entered the car still holding the princess. It was either she's so strong or it was her adrenaline rush kicking in, not sure.

HURRY UP! She yelled at her sister.

We arrived at the hospital for as fast as fifteen minutes because Lisa ran through all the stoplights.

Discovering that the patient was the princess, the nurses quickly assisted her.

=====
The door opened. A man, wearing a white coat, came out. “Are you with the princess?

“Yes, doc. Is she alright? What happened to her? I questioned. How the doctor took a deep breath seemed animated to me or was it just my imagination?

“The princess has a blunt trauma in her head. We need to stop the bleeding and remove pieces of skull in her brain... Did she hit her head with metal or something hard?” The doctor asked.

“I’m sorry. I cannot disclose information about the princess, however, the pain did come upon her.” I hinted.

“Hmm... I understand. Anyway, we need to operate as soon as possible because if not, the patient’s condition could worsen and in some cases, might die. He informed. My knees gave in. Thankfully, someone supported me.

Will the princess be fine after the operation? Lisa inquired.

The doctor stayed quiet for a few seconds. “My apologies but, that depends on how the patient responds after the procedure. Right now, we need consent from her parents.Then he excused himself.

I’ll call the prince.” Getting my phone from my back pocket, I dialed sir Taehyung's number.

*kriiing*

It only took one ring before I heard his voice. Hello, Jennie. What’s up?

Hi, prince. Uh I trailed off, not knowing how to tell the bad news.

“Hey~ What’s the matter?” He started getting worried.

Listen carefully... We are here in the hospital since the princess collapsed again. The doctor informed us that there’s bleeding inside her head and an operation is needed as soon as possible. Please... Please inform sir Teagan and ma’am Sachzna, we need their consent to proceed. I explained. The line went silent for a minute.