Chapter 38: Date

A/N: WARNING!!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××

Limario's POV

I asked Jennie to accompany Chaeng to the mansion because she already looked like a zombie, a gorgeous one if that's a thing. The princess was still napping so I decided to just watch the news that Zaldy's in.

Welcome to KnowNews. This is Zaldy, your news reporter. A man was found dead at the side of the river. No identification card was found. The police are still investigating. Stay still, for more updates.”

My eyes widened when the sketch flashed on the screen. “Shit!

What happened? Jisoo rubbed her eyes.

“Apologies. It’s not my intention to wake you up...” She nodded. “It’s just that I know that guy.She looked at me, waiting for some explanation. Her curiosity since she lost her memories was poking my sanity to its limit. She started wanting to know everything! Even the color of my favorite underwear!

Nothing important. Go back to sleep.” I tucked her in.

“No! Sleeping kind of bores me, My jaw dropped. How did she get bored sleeping? She was unconscious for Pete's sake. Are you and Jennie together?

Nope.

Are you not courting her yet? Like Rosé to me? She questioned.

I nodded in response. “Do you love my sister?

“Well, we kissed earlier and my heart beats fast, like super fast.Her honesty was remarkable.

I was amused but then it hits me. You did what?!

“Oh! Are we not allowed to kiss? She had this innocent look on her face.

“No, no. It’s not that.I'm just bothered about the whole lying thing.

Her expression changed in a blink of an eye. Now, she had this worried look on her face. Do you like me for your sister?

Yes. I do like you for her... I-I just like to warn you that she can get you pregnant so be safe.

She furrowed her eyebrows. How? She’s a girl.

We have the thing, you know, that can produce sperm. I explained.

“Really? But that’s fine. I love Rosé no matter what.” She sat on the bed.

Thank you for loving her. Please take care of her for me. I said. The door swung opened the moment when she embraced me.

Li--” Chaeng didn't finish her sentence because she caught Jisoo pecking on my cheek.

Chaeyoung, it’s not what you think, I defended calmly as I walked towards Jennie. Hey, gorgeous.” Wrapping my arm on Jennie's waist, I pushed my sister towards Jisoo. I know she's jealous but Jisoo wasn't my type.