Chapter 36: Taehyung has a plan

A white Bentley Flying Spur halted in front of the hospital. The butler, Arthur, went out, opening the door for the prince. People started to gather upon discovering that it was the next king. Being attentive, Arthur immediately pushed them back. Limario and Chaeyoung also came to the rescue since they've been waiting at the entrance for his arrival.

“Jennie, did you already get tested? Prince Taehyung asked as they strolled to the front desk to sign papers.

“Yes. Don’t worry, I’m fine. The brunette replied.

A mysterious guy that was lurking around the corner, the one who disguised himself as a guard and gained access to the mansion delivering the box, caught Limario's attention. She shuffled towards him, but the guy quickly vanished.

Gritting her teeth, she went back to the group. What is it? The redhead asked.

“We’re being watched. Be alert at all times, Chaeng. Dont leave the princess even for a minute. Chaeyoung nodded her head in understanding.

=====
The clock consumed one hundred and eighty minutes of the day before the light sign on the operating room deactivated.

The doctor came out. The operation is successful. However, the time the princess will wake up is still uncertain... We are transferring her to a private room. Excuse me.

=====
One...

Two...

Three...

Four. Four days went on but princess Jisoo was still unconscious.

Chaeng, go home. You’ve been up for three days straight. Please, you’ll get sick. Limario persuaded.

No, I’m fine. I want to be here if she wakes up.The redhead replied. Limario shook her head in dissatisfaction and decided to just go to the mansion with Jennie.

Prince Taehyung was sleeping on the couch so Chaeyoung used this opportunity to talk to the princess. “Please wake up...Her voice was like magical because all of a sudden, princess Jisoo's fingers moved. “Princess? The latter slowly opened her eyes. Sir Taehyung!” She alerted. The prince immediately got up and headed to the other side of the bed.

The prince kissed the back of her hand. “I’m so glad you are fine. Are you feeling alright?” But he heard nothing. She was just staring at him. “Hey, speak to me.”

Is my parents home? My mom said well bake a cake today.Two jaws dropped.

The prince immediately buzzed the emergency buzzer. Within two minutes, the doctor came in. Doc, why can’t she remember us?”

The doctor examined princess Jisoo. After the check-up, the doctor asked the prince to follow him outside so they can talk. Leaving the two staring at each other. 

Chaeyoung cleared her throat. “Ahem~ Are you hungry? She asked.

“What am I doing here? And who are you?” The princess questioned instead of answering the query.