Chapter 54: The Meeting

Jennie stayed in the sisters' condo for good to help Momo take care of her babies. While Chaeyoung and Limario were always working because they need to support the babies and the ladies.

I told you, I’ll work so I can help you guys with the expenses. You’ve helped me too much already and I want to repay you. Momo argued for the nth time.

Nope. You and Jennie just need to focus on taking care of the little ones... We’re supposed to work. We’re the man of the house.” Chaeyoung flexed her arm muscles.

HAHAHA! What are those? A marshmallow? You should work out more often. Limario teased as they get ready to leave the house. The redhead glared at her, making her shut her mouth “Ehem~ goodbye. See you later guys.” She kissed Jennie on the lips and Momo on the cheek.

Byee~ Take care.The ladies bid, waving the babies' small hands.

We’ll go now.” After Chaeyoung pecked Momo's cheek, an evil idea popped inside her head. ‘Payback time.’  She thought. Going straight to Jennie, she cupped her face, attempting to kiss her lips— Just to tease Limario.

“Hey! What do you think you are doing? Limario wrestled her sister out of the door. The latter was just laughing because her plan worked.

=====
The sisters were busy doing paper works in their office when a phone started ringing,

*kriiing kriiing*

Chaeng, kindly answer the call.” Limario favored. Picking the phone, the redhead tapped the green button without checking the caller's ID because her eyes were occupied by the computer screen.

Hello, Limario. How are you and Rosé? Is she doing okay? Is she eating well? Always remind her to sleep early, okay? And to always take care of her health...It was an angelic voice that she knew too well. I miss her so much... Please don’t tell her I called.

Ehem~ Actually, this is Chaeyoung. The line went dead.

*toot... toot... toot*

Who is it?” Limario asked.

“It’s her.Chaeyoung tried sounding as if it was nothing. However, in reality, she was delighted with what she had heard. Oh, how she missed her, and hearing her voice made her miss her even more.

What did she say? Limario eyed her sister, seeking any bad reaction. But the latter's response surprised her.

“Nothing important.” Chaeyoung said. But then she placed the phone beside her with the hope of the princess contacting her again.

=================================
“Oh my gosh~Jisoo face-palmed herself then she screamed, AHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Taehyung came rushing, worried that something bad had happened. “What’s the matter?!” He asked as soon as he reached Jisoo's bedroom.

She stared at him for a few seconds before saying, I called Limario but Rosé answered it.

Smirking, the prince teased her. “Oh, that’s why you have that red tint on your cheeks.”

“It’s embarrassing. I poured my heart out not knowing that I’m talking to her. Jisoo messed her hair.