Chapter 56: Jenlisa so Happy Ending

A/N: Warning!!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××

Time skip▪

Jennie's POV

Today was our most awaited day. My Lili and I were going to tie the knot. We waited two years just to make it happen.

Nini, wear this ring as a sign of my undying love for you. I still can’t believe we are here at the altar. It feels surreal... I-I promise to be the best partner to you. Thank you for your unconditional love. I can’t tell you how thankful I am so can we go directly to the kissing part?Lili joked. Everyone laughed. You are worth the wait Jennie. I love you so much.She slid the ring on my finger.

Jisoo handed me the ring. She was our ring bearer.

Lili, wear this ring as a sign of my infinite care and my lifetime love for you. You chose me even though I have nothing to offer you but I promise that I will stay by your side till you grow old. I can never imagine my life without you. Our love story is like a fairytale... Who would have thought that my knight in shining armor, the one who saved me from the bad guys will be the one I’m marrying today?.. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you so much. I slipped the ring on her finger. We're looking at each other with sparkling eyes and wide smiles.

You may now kiss your bride. The priest said.

Finally! Lili exclaimed. And again, she made everyone laugh. Gosh, I love this woman. “I love you.” Hurriedly lifting my veil, she kissed me.

OH MY GOSH, MY VIRGIN EYES!Nayeon teased. The crowd cackled. I now understood why they were best of friends.

Our wedding was full of laughter and joy. It pleased me. We did the wedding pictorial inside the church.

See you at the reception! I waved to everyone as I pulled Lili to the car.

Am I dreaming Nini?” She asked, wrapping her arm around me.

No.I answered, gently pinching her cheeks.

She playfully pecked on my lips repeatedly then she stopped. Can we skip the reception?!She wriggled her eyebrows.

Slapping her chest, I said. “No Lili. We need to be there and also, we need to eat.

She furrowed her brows. But I’m going to eat you and you will eat me.I face-palmed myself. This gorgeous slow-minded maniac woman was out of control sometimes... really.

===== (Okay. Let's skip the reception) 👀
We flew from Korea to the Philippines right after the reception for our honeymoon.

We were on the plane, traveling to Palawan. After an hour, we arrived at Puerto Prinsesa. Getting our luggage, we went out of the airport.

Wow~ It’s nice here but really hot. Lili fanned herself.

It’s 32°C today unlike in Korea, it’s only 15°C.” I explained. Roaming my eyes around to search for our tour guide/driver, I pulled her.