Chapter 41: Plan

A/N: WARNING!!
|Mature Content|

××××××××××××××××××××

Kai's POV

It's been seven days since my brother perished. I instructed him to spy on the princess— just.. spy. Balling my fist, I imagined his face. “I ORDERED YOU A SIMPLE TASK SO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE?! AAARGH!!!” I smashed the wall repeatedly as I released my anger. “They are going to pay for this...” I gritted my teeth. I was fuming. “Hell is coming upon them... All of them..”

“The time is up. They are cremating Hanbin today since no one is claiming his body.” A pair of arms snaked on my body, making me broke down into tears.

Losing not just my brother but also my best friend was something I never expected to happen. Maybe because he always got my back and I never learned how to do anything on my own.

=====
*knock knock*

Come in!” Mr. Yang roared from his office so I opened the door.

Boss, I need money to buy guns.I stood in front of him with a dead look on my face.

“And why? He leaned back, puffing his cigarette as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“My men and I will teach them a lesson... They killed my brother and I will do everything to avenge him. He grinned before standing up and walking to his safe.

Here’s five million won. Buy whatever you want and do whatever you like. I will be waiting for a good result,” He handed me the briefcase before going back to his seat. “Do not disappoint me.”

Thank you, boss. I’ll be taking my leave, please excuse me.I left immediately when he bobbed his head.

When I got out, I saw a figure turning on the corner so I reached for the arm, pinning the person on the wall. “Come to my room after five minutes. I let go and headed to my room.

This pastime started when I killed that fucking rat. The whimpers I can no longer withstand because, for some unknown reason, I felt guilty seeing those tears so I began an entertainment where I can keep those clear salty liquid off of that face.

When my room door shut behind me, I started peeling off my clothes before I readied the handcuffs on the bedpost and grabbed a butt plug on the drawer.

*knock knock*

I stood at the side of the bed as I waited for the door to open. “Come to me, my beloved Krystal.” She stripped immediately then kissed me aggressively. Remember, if you make any sound, the sex is off. I reminded her. She nodded and went back to kissing me.

Getting aroused, I lifted her and threw her on the bed then I cuffed her hands and jumped on top of her. “Open your mouth for me, my sweet Krystal.” Following my order, I inserted my dick inside her mouth, thrusting in and out. “Oh~” Her mouth feels really good and hot so I deepened my cock that made her gag. I nipped on her lips before slapping her breast. “Do you like this?” She nodded. Licking my lips, I sucked her boobs, tugging them with my teeth. Fuck! How can she be this fucking hot?

Spreading her legs, I dove between her thighs, separating her folds using my two fingers, and then started licking her clit down to her hole, tasting her dripping juices. “Look who’s fucking wet.”

I grabbed the butt plug and inserted it inside her. She flinched but didn't make a sound. What a good girl, I know.

Sliding a condom on my dick, I positioned myself on her opening, slamming my body as hard as I could. The pain in her face flaunted itself to me once more and that colorless fluid that I hate, started trickling down her cheek but I still didn't hear a thing from her.

I’m sorry. I apologized and kissed her before wiping her tears away. I like it rough although I know she doesn't want it that way. However, she never resisted nor instruct me to stop so I just kept doing it to her because I don't understand her. Why would she be willing to fulfill my desires? Why was she looking at me like she's going to catch a bullet for me? Why am I getting confused? I cannot put my finger on it or maybe I just don't want to believe that someone will care for someone like me...

Slowing my pace, I tried to be gentle this time. But me being rough was something I can't be blamed for. She was so fucking hot and tight, that's why I can't get enough of her. “Almost there...” I sucked her breast again. Krystal shut her eyes and I know she's cumming so I slightly quickened my pace as I rubbed her clit with my other hand. Her walls tightened, giving my dick a good embrace as she released her juices.

After five more thrusts, I pulled out and quickly discarded the condom. Open your mouth...” And like a puppy, she quickly complied. Inserting my shaft inside her hot mouth, I did my thing until I cum. A smug grin plastered on my face when she swallowed it sexily.

“You’re so great in bed.” She bit her lower lip. I kissed her passionately as I removed the cuffs. When both of her hands were freed, she snuggled with me. “... I love you Kai. My ears perked up. I will not deny that I have feelings for her but now was not the time for a happy ever after so I stood up, wore my clothes, and left her without saying a word.

*kriiing kriiing*

I answered my phone. “Hello... Great timing. I’ll be bringing the money myself... Yeah, I want to examine the guns personally... Yes. We will do it today... Gather everyone and wait for my order.” I ended the call.