Epilogue

▪Time skip▪

Jisoo's POV

It has been what? Four years? Since Rosé vanished into thin air. Taehyung and I were already divorced.

My father apologized to me and begged me for forgiveness. I whole-heartedly forgave him since I saw how sorry he was for what he did to me back then and I don't want to hold a grudge because no matter what happened he's my father and I love him so much.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were happily engaged while Seulgi was exclusively dating Irene. Momo's twins and Jennie's baby boy, Leo were growing too fast. They were so adorable.

Anyway, I'm currently living in Rosé's condo. Limario told me to stay here because it's empty and she didn't want to sell it so I said yes.

A few weeks ago, Taehyung and Limario went out of the country. They said they needed to do something important and even their wives doesn't know anything about it. Which was a bit weird. I just hope they will not do something that will ruin their marriage.

Mommy! Come play!My little chipmunk said. Yes, I got pregnant. It was unexpected because I know she got shots to prevent her sperm to be active but a miracle does happen and I'm more than grateful.

At least she left me a piece of her and I'm not alone while I wait for her.

Here I come baby.” I chased her, swinging her around when I caught her. She started giggling. She really does sound just like my Rosé.

“Again mommy!She demanded, raising her hands. I spun her around.

We played all day until we got tired and went back to the condo. I was preparing food for us when I heard my phone ring,

*kriiing kriiing*

Mommy, I answer phone, My baby cutely uttered. I nodded, allowing her to do so. “Hello! Mommy, let me answer phone, I was just looking at her, smiling from ear to ear. “... Yes, she’s mommy. I’m Roseanne. Your name is Rosé?

I froze.Rose?... Rosé??... my Rosie??  Baby, let mommy talk to her.Extending her tiny hand, she gave me the phone. But before I can say a word.

*ding dong*

I ran to the door, opening it without even knowing who it was. When I saw the person standing in front of me, my phone slipped my hand.

H-hello Chu. She pulled me into a tight hug but I pushed her away, slapping her hard.

You don’t just come back acting like nothing happened! I-I was worried sick. We all are! I was angry. How dare she just appeared all of a sudden. I know I pushed her away but it's complicated. “Y-you... You almost died because of me. I’m sorry... I broke down in tears. I missed you so much. I leaned on her chest. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

Mommy, who she? The little one hugging my legs asked. Rosé immediately pulled away, intensely staring down at the child hiding behind me.

Is she mine? She absent-mindedly questioned.

I rolled my eyes. What do you think of me? Of course, she’s yours Rosé. Even if she didn't ask, Roseanne looked exactly like her. The only difference was Roseanne got my eyes.