Chapter 25: Talk?

A/N: WARNING!
|Mature content|

××××××××××××××××××××

Limario's POV

Everyone's wounds have been treated so I can finally relax now. Moments ago, when Nayeon and I were talking to the doctor who operated on Seulgi, I caught a glimpse of Jennie talking to the front desk nurse. I hope Momo will continue to not lay her eyes on that nurse because I'll bet my life, she will forget her feelings for Jeongyeon. That pale skin girl was Momo's dream girl.

Anyway, back to me. I've been praying to all the superheroes that Jennie was not taken yet because I don't want to ruin her relationship if ever. To be honest, I'm attracted to her and I can't keep her out of my mind ever since she kissed me.

“The food’s here.” Momo reached us so I asked her to stay with Nayeon. I told them that I will check on my sister, but I just really want to talk to Jennie because I know Chaeng already descended to heaven. No, she's not dead. C'mon, just figure it out.

Reaching the second floor, I saw Jennie scanning each door. She looked like a lost child. What an adorable sight. I can watch her all day.

She didn't notice that I was behind her since she's so focused. I'm watching every movement she made until she opened Chaengie's room door. From Jennie's back, I saw that my sister was cuddling with the princess on the hospital bed.

I smiled, feeling proud of her. See, she descended straight to heaven. Nice moves. Indeed, we're sisters.

I noticed Jennie's stunned while looking at the two so I slowly slipped my arms around her waist, back-hugging her that made her flinched.

Hey, we can talk now, I whispered using my seductive voice. She froze not uttering any word so I grabbed the eco-bag she's holding, placed it on the table before pulling her outside, and quietly closed the door behind me. I lead her inside an empty room I saw earlier on my way down when I went to check on Nayeon. Don't get me wrong, I swear I didn't plan this. It just happened that I saw it because the door was wide opened. ‘Pft~ Pervert!’

Quickly going inside, I locked the door. Jennie was staring at me. That look– Gosh, help me. Pinning her on the wall, I trapped her in between my arms. Our eyes battling each other.

I-I thought we’re going to t-talk?” She was not aware that her eyes were sending me a different message. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but it makes me go crazy.

I thought too, but I think talking is kinda boring, don’t you think? I seductively bit my lower lip. My plan was just to tease her, but deym! I really can't control myself when it comes to her. Slowly leaning forward, I minimized the gap between our faces. ‘This is it.’

When our lips slowly met, my eyes automatically shut closed. Kissing her gave me the best feeling in the world.

She's not moving so I pulled her nape to deepened the kiss. After a few seconds, she started following the rhythm. I pressed my tongue on the seam of her lips that parted it like how the sea was split up then I darted my tongue inside, exploring every inch and tasting every corner of her mouth.

Hmmmmm~ She moaned in between our kisses. It's like music to my ears and instantly, something saluted.

I slid one of my hands under her shirt and pulled her towards me so she can feel my erection. Luckily, this time she seemed okay with it because she didn't push me away.

Her tongue started fighting for dominance which of course, I won. Based on how she kisses me, I believe that she's inexperienced so I decided to teach her some lessons. Pulling away so she can catch her breath, I traced kisses on her jawline down to her neck. I started sucking her soft spot leaving marks on it that made her moan again. I kissed her back on the lips. But what happened next, surprised me. She freaking ripped my shirt off. I'm not complaining because it turned me so fucking on.

Carrying her on the hospital bed without breaking the kiss, I hastily removed her shirt and continued kissing her, this time hungrily.

I went down to her neck trailing feather kisses as I unclasped her bra. Wow~ I'm the luckiest person on this planet. Started massaging her breast with one hand, I sucked the other one, playing with her nipple using my tongue and gently tugging it with my teeth.

Oh yeah~” Her breathing became heavy. I started sucking her other breast, leaving few hickeys around it.

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

Nurse, this isnt occupied, right? I heard a faint woman's voice from outside the door.

Jennie quickly pushed me away like I was the biggest mistake in her life. It was so strong that I almost fell off of the bed. Not minding me, she picked her clothes and quickly fixed herself.

Fudge! All I was left was my sports bra and the frustration that wanted me to kill the people outside the door. What a cockblock.”  I whispered before walking out the door, leaving Jennie. I didn't even spare a glance to whoever disturbed my lovemaking session. I am sexually frustrated and I need to release this.