Chapter 27: Mr. Yang's Attitude

Kai's POV

By the time I woke up, the faint sound of police sirens outside the warehouse was the first thing I've heard. Touching the back of my head made me aware that I was bleeding. Argh! That freaking girl hit me so good. I was the one to blame, I know. But what I don't know was if why every time she's around me I turned like a lost puppy waiting for her command.

I immediately ran outside the room towards the back exit. Good thing, I made my escape plan if ever something like this happens. Riding my Dodge Tomahawk superbike that I hid inside a trailer, I hurriedly drove away.

After forty-five minutes, I reached Mr. Yang's hideout. It was located inside the forest. The guards opened the gate for me. I entered, parked my motor in the driveway, hopped down, and shuffled inside the house.

The building was more like a resthouse than a hideout. There's a long pathway from the main gate and a big wall with a fountain was dividing the driveway to the front door of the living room. It has a swimming pool and mini-golf course, and the basement was highly-secured with lasers. It was simply fantastic.

Hurriedly making my way upstairs to Mr. Yang's office,

*boogsh*

I heard something broke from inside the closed door in front of me. I swallowed hard before lifting my knuckle on the door.

*knock knock*

KRYSTAL, I SAID THAT I DON’T WANT TO BE DISTURB!” Mr. Yang's shouted. Venom lacing on every word he spat. I got more nervous, but I have to talk to him. My only hope was that he will not beat me to death because of what happened. After all, I'm his right hand so maybe he'll spare me?

Boss. It’s me, Kai.” I informed as I slowly opened the door. As soon as I did, I saw three of my men bleeding to death. All were lying on the floor, holding their bodies as they groaned in pain. My mouth goes drier when our eyes met. Mr. Yang was glaring at me and I never felt so scared in my entire life. This was making me look gay.

“WELL, ABOUT TIME! EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPEN?! AND WHERE IS THE PRINCESS?!” The veins on his neck almost popping.

I took a deep breath and tried calming myself. Boss, the recruit that Jimin gave, she has something to do with all of this. She hit me earlier that’s why I got unconscious and when I woke up there’s already police outside the warehouse plus the girls are gone.” I explained.

He caressed his nape. I can see that he was not pleased with my explanation.

*boooogsh*

All of a sudden a chair flew and landed in front of me. Glad, it didn't hit me.

THAT IDIOT!! ARRRGHH... I HEARD HE’S IN JAIL, I WANT HIM DEAD BY TOMORROW!He instructed.

Yes, boss.” I bowed my head and was about to walk out, but stopped when he started talking, Also, do something about the princess. I will not let them go that easily and check the warehouse, make sure they will not get evidence linking me to this. We still didnt have the money I am asking Teagan to bring. Threaten them, anything!! He gritted his teeth.

Copy that boss,I bowed then left. After I got out of Mr. Yang's office. Call doctor Hoseok and bring him to my room,” I told to Krystal.

Entering my room, I sat on the floor. My open wound had made my white shirt turned bloody red and I'm dizzy.

After twenty minutes of sitting on the hard tiles, not wanting to lay down on my bed because I don't want to stain the white sheets, I heard a gentle knock on the door.

*knock knock*

Sir, Doctor Hoseok is here, Krystal informed.

Let him in,” I replied. The door opened and a man wearing a white coat shuffled in.

Hey bro.” Hoseok greeted me as he continued his way to me. Without saying a word, I pointed onto my head and he started treating my wound. In just a few minutes, Done, I will be going now.” then he left.

I grabbed my phone and dialed officer Suga's number, the head of security in the city jail.

Hello, Kai! Long time.” He welcomed.

“Hey, Suga. I called to ask you a favor.”

“Go ahead. Anything for you, brother.

Boss wanted Jimin dead by tomorrow.” I plainly stated.

Hahaha~ Finally, I’ve been waiting for this to happen for too long. This asshole will never see the sunrise again. Leave it to me. Suga really hates Jimin because he's bossy— too bossy.

Thank you.”

“Anytime.” The call ended. Okay, one problem solved. Two more.

Pushing myself up, I went out of my room and walked towards the computer lab, printing another one of my love letters before I put it in a box along with Krystal's pet rat that I saw running loose again.

Deliver this to Kim’s mansion, be sure no one will see you,” I ordered my real brother, handing him the box. He immediately went on his way.

Now one more problem to be solved but I'll do it tomorrow. My head was pounding so bad, I need to rest so I moved back to my room and decided to get some sleep.