King x Elf! Reader

Y/N's P.O.V
I was in the middle of trying to escape Liones knights from taking me with them. Just because I had powers their leader wanted, they were ordered to capture me alive. If I didn't cooperate, then they had permission to kill me.
"You won't get far!!" One of the Liones knights shouted angrily at me. I was afraid to die...I wanted to meet the fairy king so bad. I heard about him in stories and I knew that he was framed, along with his allies. And by chance I tripped over a root from one of the trees and a knight pointed his sword at me with a smirk.
"You need to die!" I closed my eyes and was prepared for pain but I never felt it. I opened my eyes to see a young boy floating with a spear beside him.
"I think it's you all who need to die!" The boy shouted and killed all of the knights that were chasing me.
"Um...thank you for saving me!" I spoke softly and saw him start to smile. I then felt my cheeks heat up...how embarrassing.
"No problem...why were they chasing you anyway? My name is Harlequin by the way, but you can call me King." So his real name was Harlequin...it's a beautiful name.
"Well King, my name is Y/N. And they said their leader ordered them to capture me then kill me if I didn't cooperate. They only want me for my power.." I began to cry as I thought about how my parents died because a man killed them for their power. I was all alone now...
"I promise to not let them get you! Wanna travel with me?" King asked with a smiled and reached his hand out to me. I smiled back while wiping my tears away then took his hand.
"Yes!" I declared and that was the story of how I first met King the sloth sin of the Seven Deadly Sin's.