Meliodas x Shy! Celestial! OC

Requested by: Anonymous
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It's been a year since the sins saved The Sky Temple and everyone was grateful to them. After King Bartra's birthday they went back to spend some more time there before leaving. At that time is when Meliodas realized he had a crush on Ellatte's sister Azel. She had long light blonde hair, blue eyes, and had such a kind smile. After that year passed Meliodas told the sins and Elizabeth about visiting them; they all agreed. Once they arrived, Meliodas was the first to leave the bar.
"Why are you so excited Meliodas?" Elizabeth questioned politely as she tilted her head slightly. For that whole year, Meliodas had stopped groping her or saying anything perverted.
"No reason~" Meliodas hummed as he looked around and saw Solaad together with Ellatte.
"Meliodas?! The sins and Elizabeth too?" Solaad was shocked to see them all again and walked over with a warm smile on his face.
"It's been a long time!" Ellatte commented happily as she waved at them all.
"Where's Azel?" Meliodas blurted out suddenly, earning a smirk from not only Ban but Ellatte as well.
"My sister is in the temple training at the moment but she should be back soon~" Ellatte chuckled and Elizabeth felt her heart ache. She felt jealous that Meliodas was asking only about Azel and not being flirty with her like he used to.
"Captain is in loooove~" Ban teased and was punched to the ground moments later.
"How long will you all be staying for? We're actually having a festival soon in celebration of my w-wedding with Ellatte. It's o-our anniversary!" Solaad stuttered out with a blush on his face making his beloved laugh.
"We'll be staying for about a week~" Meliodas spoke cheerfully and his eyes lit up once he noticed a certain blonde walking towards them.
"I sensed you guys and got here as quick as I could! It's been a long time everyone." Azel smiled happily at the sins, unaware that her arrival angered the Liones princess.
"The captain missed you a lot." Gowther spoke calmly making her tilt her head in confusion.
"What do you mean?" Azel questioned and let out a gasp once Meliodas began to grope her breasts.
"I missed you in this way~" Meliodas teased making her blush even more making Ellatte laugh since she knew how the blonde acted and how much her sister enjoyed it.
"Why don't we all go talk inside the bar?" Elizabeth suggested in Hope's that Meliodas would stop touching Azel and he did but not for her.
"You guys go on ahead, Azel and I are gonna go chat~!" Meliodas declared cheerfully and ran off while holding onto Azel's hand. After a while they both arrived in the field of flowers.
"What did you want to talk about M-Meliodas?" Azel stuttered as she said his name, she really did love Meliodas but was afraid he'd treat her just like her ex did.
"Wanna be my girlfriend?" Meliodas questioned bluntly with a smile on his face. She blushed at his sudden question and looked into his emerald orbs and knew he was serious.
"I do want to be your girlfriend, truly...! But...my past relationship made me afraid of being with someone again." Azel confessed her doubts on relationships to Meliodas who nodded in understanding then pulled her into his warm embrace.
"I know a relationship can be scary, especially if I'm a demon since most people hate my race. But so what? I love you and I promise I would never ever hurt you. We will get through this together!" Meliodas spoke firmly with a smile on his face, Azel saw the determination in his eyes as well.
"Oh Meliodas...thank you. I love you so much! I will be your girlfriend!" Azel began to cry tears of joy as she held onto the blonde even more. The emotions she was feeling were far more than her horrible ex; she truly did feel love...only for Meliodas.
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry to the requester for taking so long, I had forgotten. I hope you enjoyed this and it came out like you wanted. :)