Cheater? Meliodas x Princess! Reader

Y/n's P.O.V
It's been about a year since Meliodas and I have been together. The day he saved me and my brother Arthur was the best day of my life. I wanted to travel with him after that and thankfully my brother agreed. Today was our one year anniversary and I made a new scabbard all on my own just for him! Making things like this and weapons was a hobby of mine despite me being a princess.
"Hey Y/n! You looking for the captain right~? He's talking with your brother at the moment, pretty sure the princess went with him." Ban chuckled then walked off making me confused, why would Elizabeth want to go with Meliodas? That's right...she has a crush on him! I began to run and looked around the castle and found them...they were kissing?
"Meliodas! How could you...?" I mutter and at that moment Meliodas pushed Elizabeth off him.
"Y/n this is a misunderstanding!" Meliodas shouted as he ran over to me and was close to touching me but I slapped him.
"Don't touch me...just be with Elizabeth if that's what makes you happy. Take this ring back too...and give it to her." I spoke sadly as I hand him the promise ring he gave to me months ago.
"Lady Y/n...! I'm sorry...but I love Sir Meliodas too!" Elizabeth blurted out as I smiled sadly at her...I want to hate her but I can't. If she loves him...then she can have him.
"Y/n please just listen to me! Elizabeth kissed me right as we heard footsteps! I never even liked her please believe me!!" Meliodas begged...he acted so sincere but I won't forgive him. He's a good liar just like the time he hid the fact he was a demon.
"I don't believe you...I should have never fell in love with you or even traveled with you. Never come back to Camelot..." I started to walk away but was forced to stop. I turned around to see Meliodas holding onto my wrist...and he actually had a few tears falling from his eyes...?
"I'm sorry..." Elizabeth muttered softly then walked off to give us some alone time. What should I do...?
"Y/n...please trust me. I never wanted to hurt you. This was all a big misunderstanding! I lost Liz already...I can't lose you too!" Meliodas shouted and I began to cry then hugged him tightly. I still love him...but together we can overcome this pain.
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This was a random idea that popped into my head. Next update will be part two of Meliodas x Suicidal! Reader.