Meliodas x Cursed! Girl! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
You were in Elaine's room together with Diane to keep her company since Ban was with Meliodas.
"Y/N I can't believe you're the goddess I met in the trial with King 3,000 years ago!" Diane shouted while she was eating some of the sweets Ban made for them all.
"I know...the man in my mind, Zeldris told me that I die time and time again once I remember everything. That I always inevitably meet Meliodas once I'm reborn. O-Of course I can't accept it as the truth just like that..!" You spoke softly and blushed at the thought of being with Meliodas for so long.
"But you really want to accept it right~? Have you talked to the captain about this already?" Diane asked with a playful smirk on her face and you started to blush even more.
"Y-Yes...but he just brushed it off." You spoke sadly and looked at the ground. You were curious why he wouldn't take you seriously.
"Whaaaat!? That's so mean!" Diane shouted once again and Elaine was just eyeing you as if she was trying to understand what your heart was saying.
"Do you think it has to do with something he might not want you to remember?" Elaine asked curiously and your eyes widened at the thought. Maybe something bad had happened to you that he's trying to protect you from.
"Maybe he cheated on her!" Diane tried to stay serious but couldn't and ended up laughing.
"No, Meliodas wouldn't do that." Elaine rolled her eyes playfully and smiled at the giantess.
"Something he wouldn't want me to remember...?" You muttered to yourself and thought about how his eyes were full of pain when you mentioned the goddess Y/N.
"Hey Elaine! Can't you read the captain's heart?" Diane suggested and you looked at Elaine with a curious expression.
"Hm I can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or not but I can't read his heart at all!" You started to wonder even more on what was so important he had to hide it even from his heart. Moments later Diane grabbed both your hand and had a big smile on her face.
"I know you can remember! Give it your best shot! I'm rooting for you Y/N~!" Diane giggled happily and you widened your eyes at how supportive she was.
"Diane..." You muttered and felt her hands hold yours tighter since she was really excited for you.
"You might recover painful memories of your past lives but there's bound to be happy memories as well!" Diane continued to smile and it made you start to smile. Even Elaine looked happy on watching us.
"Thank you! Now Elaine you must be tired right? Diane and I will leave you to rest." You waved at her then left the room with Diane and went downstairs.
"How's Elaine?" Merlin asked curiously and you told her that she was just tired so you wanted her to get some sleep.
"Hey Diane! Why don't we-" You started getting massive head aches and started to see different memories.
"Y/N...? What's wrong!?" You felt different somehow and you began to scream. You also tried to run off but Diane held you from behind.
"Let go of me Diane...!!" You screamed more and struggled to get out of her tough grasp.
"Calm down! What's the matter Y/N..!?" You still continued to struggle and had a sudden urge to go find Meliodas.
"I have to find him at once!" You blurted out as your eyes were closed shut and felt Diane's grip tighten.
"Find who?!" Diane shouted and started to have a rough time holding you back so you wouldn't run off.
"I have to find Meliodas and tell him that Barzad has been bitten by a werefox!!" You shouted and soon heard two sets of footsteps running down the stairs.
"What's happened?!" Meliodas shouted with a worried tone and just hearing his voice made you calm down.
"Captain! Y/N started acting strangely..." Diane tried to look into my eyes but they were being covered by your bangs.
"Oh there you are! Meliodas...! I just received word from an order of knights that Barzad has been severely injured!!" You blurted out and you noticed how sad Meliodas looked when you spoke.
"It can't be..." Meliodas muttered and soon Diane let you go since Merlin had requested it.
"Princess Y/N, do you know who I am?" Merlin asked as she held your chin up with her hand.
"It's been a long time ______! I hardly recognized you! Looking so young..." Everyone was shocked on how you said her true name. Merlin let go of you and backed away.
"Are you still living by yourself in Belialuin? Did you come to see Meliodas again today?" You questioned with a smile on your face and turned to your right to see Meliodas walking towards you. He looked as if he was about to cry.
"Y/N...?" Meliodas spoke softly and you looked at the ground once Hawk walked closer to you.
"Y/N! What's with your eyes!?" Hawk blurted out and you finally looked up to stare at everyone. Both your eyes had the goddess symbol. Your right eye was golden and the other was your e/c.
"...I love you." You whispered and soon fell unconscious but Meliodas caught you in time before you hit the ground.
"Y/N..." Meliodas spoke softly and held you close to his chest while everyone else was confused as to what happened.