Meliodas x Masochist! Reader

Requested by: Sthuboy
WARNING: THIS IS A SMUT SO IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THAT I SUGGEST SKIPPING!!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
The only sin I felt closest to was Ban the fox sin of greed. We were both immortal and enjoyed pain. I was always ashamed of it but he taught me to embrace it.
"Hey Y/n~" Ban suddenly punched me out the window and I burst out laughing. I ran back in the bar and soon kicked him out of the window for revenge. When he walked in his bruises were already fading like mine.
"Hey to you too Ban~" I chuckled as we went to the counter and began to drink ale together.
"You two better not finish all the ale~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully while he was cleaning the mugs with a rag. I smirked playfully and started finishing the whole bottle of ale without breaking eye contact.
"I just did~" Ban burst out laughing and started walking away for some reason. When I looked back at Meliodas he still had that calm expression on his face.
"Ban has tainted you." Meliodas spoke calmly and soon started laughing a bit. Hearing him laugh like that...my heart is racing. Don't tell me...I'm falling for him!? He's a pervert!
"I'm heading to our room." I blurted out and started running up to the room. I immediately locked the door hoping Meliodas wouldn't come to check on me...just what is happening to me? I guess I do enjoy spending time with him...but would he even accept my feelings?
"Y/n open the door." I heard Meliodas' firm voice from the other side of the door but I couldn't bring myself to let him in. Even if we share a room...I never felt this nervous before.
"I can't face you right now please just leave me alone for a bit!" I shouted and soon layed down in bed after I heard him walking away. Moments later Meliodas jumped into the window...he would go that far!?
"Why can't you face me Y/n?" Meliodas spoke firmly as he started walking towards me.
"It's complicated okay?" I huffed out and looked away hoping he wouldn't notice that I'm blushing..
"Why are you blushing then~?" Meliodas smirked playfully as he slowly turned my head to face him. My blushed deepened at how close we had gotten.
"T-That's unfair.." I mutter softly and soon he placed his lips on mine. I was shocked but kissed back...after all I am in love with him.
"I love you Y/n~"
"I love you too dumbass.."
Meliodas soon pinned me to the bed and started nibbling at my neck earning a moan from me.
"I want to hear more of that~" Meliodas' voice got deeper as he got into his demon form. I blushed at how amazing he looked.
"M-Meliodas..." I stutter softly and moaned once again when he bit hard on my neck. He knew how much of a masochist I was.
"You're mine got that?" Meliodas declared firmly and used his power to burn off all of my clothes turning it to dust! I was shocked that he didn't burn me in the process.
"I'm yours but you idiot! Why burn my clothes?" I pouted and soon my blush returned to my face. I finally realized exactly what we were going to do. I was excited but worried at the same time.
"You have more and I expect you to moan loudly okay~? Let the others know exactly who you belong too~" Meliodas smirked and started kissing my lips while he inserted two of his fingers into my wet entrance. I moaned into the kiss, it felt painful and that's what makes it great.
"Ah Meliodas~!" I moaned loudly as he inserted another finger into my entrance. I'm sure the others are able to hear me...but who cares? Right now...it's about me and Meliodas.
"I want to taste you~" Meliodas teased as he took out his fingers only for him to start licking my entrance. He had to hold down my legs slightly since I kept moving them a bit.
"Mm~ Meliodas!" I moaned even more from the pleasure he was giving me. Where did he learn such a technique?
"Cum for me~" Meliodas muttered huskily and that alone made me reach my release. He made sure to lick up all my juices.
"I want to pleasure you too~" I whine as he layed on the bed to give me the opportunity to pleasure him. I started sucking on his member earning a groan from him.
"Ngh~ Y/n.." Meliodas grunted and it made me happy I could pleasure him this way. Only me...no one else. This was my first time doing something like this so I was giving into my instincts. I sucked his member as deep as I could and once again Meliodas groaned. He pushed my head down so I would take more of his member into my mouth. After a while he released into my mouth, I blushed like crazy. I can't believe I gave him a blowjob!
"I'm going to make sure you're screaming my name~" Meliodas spoke in his deep demonic voice as he layed me onto the bed. He slammed his member into my entrance and I moaned loudly. It hurt way too much...I wasn't used to this type of pain at all.
"Y/n..." Meliodas muttered as he turned back to normal. He wiped my tears away with a loving smile.
"I'm okay Meliodas...it's just my first time is all." Being the gentleman Meliodas was he waited till I got used to his member inside me then went back into his demon form.
"Scream my name~" Meliodas smirked as he began thrusting into me at a fast pace. I couldn't hold back my moans and started to hold him close to me. I never thought this would ever happen between us.
"Meliodas~!" He smirked at me and soon started to hold onto my neck roughly but not enough to cause me immense pain. Even now he was worried about me..
"Who do you belong too?!"
"You Meliodas! You~!" I moaned even more as he thrusts began more rough than before. His member was hitting my deepest parts.
"I'm close~"
"I am too~"
Moments later we released at the same time. Meliodas went back to normal and layed beside me with his usual cheerful smile. How can he smile so innocently like that after what we did?
"I love you Y/n~" Meliodas held me close to him and I couldn't help but smile back.
"I love you too Meliodas, always." I spoke tiredly as I closed my eyes. Being in his arms...made me feel safe. I concentrated on his heartbeats before drifting off to sleep..