Depressed! Meliodas x Royal! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
It was a rainy day so the sin's couldn't go train outside without catching a cold. They were all celebrating the anniversary of becoming the Seven Deadly Sins. Elizabeth was sitting beside Diane who was becoming tipsy. Everyone was drinking except Meliodas who wanted to be alone up in his room. You took another sip of your booze and looked towards the stairs. You were very worried about him and missed seeing him smile. All day he hadn't smiled once, though he did fake smile but that wasn't enough. You wanted to cheer him up.
"Are you worried about Sir Meliodas?" You turned to your right and saw Elizabeth standing there with a worried expression.
"Yes I am...I wonder what's going on with him." You muttered softly and finished drinking the rest of your booze then Elizabeth put her hand on your shoulder while smiling.
"Why don't you go ask him? If anything, I'm sure you would help Sir Meliodas smile." You blushed from her words and felt your heart race. You are in love with Meliodas and you couldn't bring yourself to confess.
"I'll go ask so make sure no one breaks anything!" You smiled at Elizabeth who nodded. You walked upstairs and into the room you shared with Meliodas. There he was sitting on his bed. He was looking out the window.
"Meliodas...please tell me what's wrong. I want to help you in anyway I can.." You spoke softly and walked closer to him and saw that he was crying.
"Today is also the anniversary of N/n's death...I couldn't save her/him. It's all my fault." Meliodas continued to cry and you sat beside him while staring at his emerald orbs being shadowed away by his tears.
"It's okay Meliodas...N/n wouldn't want you to be sad. You're not alone. No matter what happens...no matter what enemies we face, I'll be on your side. Forever and ever...until the end of time."  You smiled at him while pulling him close to your chest and pet his head softly. His tears kept flowing out of his eyes, however you being there with him made him feel relieved.
"Thank you...Y/n. I love you, truly. I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to lose you like I did N/n." Meliodas held onto you tighter and his words made a blush appear on your cheeks.
"I love you too Meliodas and I know that N/n will always be in your heart. I don't mind, afterall she/he meant a lot to you. I can never take that away, and I wouldn't want to. I know you love me so there's no need for me to hate N/n." You kissed his cheek and rubbed his head softly to help him relax.
"Thank you Y/n...for everything. I'm glad I met you." Meliodas wiped his tears away and truly smiled after so long. It made you happy that he was happy.
"I'm glad I met you as well! We'll always be together forever okay?" You smiled and leaned closer to Meliodas and moments later your lips met. A soulmate bond was formed yet again in a new cycle..