Slader x Gowther Part 2

Requested by: Hellapeep
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
The sun was already starting to set and Gowther had yet to talk to Merlin. He was in a daze like state and kept messing up orders or even tripping a lot like Elizabeth does.
"What's up Gowther? Did something happen?" Meliodas asked curiously as Gowther was currently getting up from the ground since he had tripped for the tenth time.
"Slader said he loved me last night and kissed me. I keep feeling weird and I don't know what I'm experiencing. He said he's coming back tonight for my answer." Gowther spoke calmly and Meliodas chuckled at how clueless he was being.
"Gowther! What you're feeling is love. Go ask Merlin so she can confirm what I said~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as Gowther nodded then went upstairs to Merlin's room. He immediately just walked in to see her working on a new experiment.
"Hello Gowther, what brings you here?" Merlin spoke curiously as she stopped working on her experiment to hear what he had to say.
"Yesterday Slader said he loves me then kissed me. I told the captain since he said I was acting weird. He then told me that I was in love with Slader to and said to go to you so you can confirm it." Gowther still spoke in his monotone voice as Merlin let out a slight laugh then flicked his forehead.
"Yes Gowther you indeed have feelings for Slader. Make sure to tell him that okay?" Merlin smirked playfully as he nodded in understanding. He then felt it for himself that it was indeed love.
"Alright, thank you Merlin." Gowther spoke calmly and left the room and went to his own. He felt a beat to where his heart should be and it actually shocked him.
"Love...huh?" Gowther whispered to himself and stared up at the ceiling. Wondering when Slader was going to arrive soon. He needed to know that he felt the same way...
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I decided to make this a three part story. I hope you don't mind! I've been really busy lately and I start summer school on the next day I always update ( Wednesday ). So I hope you enjoyed reading this!