Diane x Dying! Demon! Reader

Y/N's P.O.V
I only had one heart left...I was being tortured by the Liones knights for years. I told them that I wouldn't hurt them but they didn't believe me. I was lucky enough to have escaped with just one of my seven hearts left.
"Hey! Come back!! I was ordered by the captain to bring you back!" I looked behind me to see the serpent sin of envy. I glared at her and got into my demon form.
"Stay away! You're a giant so why don't you understand my pain?! They're torturing me and no one is doing anything about it!! So if you come any closer, I'll kill you..!" I growled angrily at her and she looked at me with pain in her eyes.
"I'll let you go...but can we at least have a chat?" Diane asked kindly then reached her hand out to me and I started to get the feeling that I can trust her. She knows how I feel...
"Alright.." I spoke softly and got out of my demon form and sat on her hand and she started to walk towards the forest with me.
"I used to live with a giant who was always strict...her name was Matrona. She died protecting me...I just wish I could see her again." Diane looked like she wanted to cry and I felt my last heart aching. It was going to burst and soon...I will die.
"You will someday I'm sure...and Diane? Thank you for letting me leave, but take me back to Liones." I smiled sadly at her and she looked at me with a shocked expression.
"Why?! Don't you want to escape!?" Diane shouted and started to cry while looking at my weakened form. I felt so guilty...I didn't want to leave her.
"I'm dieing...so take my body back. You won't be punished that way..." I spoke tiredly and had trouble keeping my eyes open. The darkness was slowly starting to overcome me..
"You can't leave! There's so much that I wanna know...so much I wanted to tell you!! You're the first person who understands my pain...!!" Diane got on het knees and continued to cry and I weakly put my small hand on her's.
"We will...meet again. Goodbye...Diane...I really do wish...I got to know you...more." I started to cry while smiling at Diane. She seems like a sweet girl that's afraid to trust anyone in fear of losing them...just like me. My vision started to blur even more and I could faintly hear Diane begging me to keep my eyes open...but I can't. Then I felt my last heart burst and everything was dark and I could no longer hear Diane. I was just floating in the darkness...
"We will...surely meet again. Diane..."