Helbram x Fairy! Sin! Reader Part 1

Requested by: The person who requested this wishes to stay anonymous!
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/N's P.O.V
Long ago...I used to live in the fairy king's forest. With my brother Harlequin and my sister Elaine. I left that place in search of my brother and Helbram. I never found them and I no longer remember their faces...I just want to find them even though I know it'll be difficult..I had to escape prison all on my own along with my  friend Mikkio Aiko and my pet Hush Hush.
"Hey Y/N! Maybe we should try looking in Liones for your brother and Helbram!" Mikkio spoke happily and I just smiled slightly at him. After so long...I felt like giving up. I missed my time with the sin's and the sloth sin looked vaguely familiar.
"I doubt they'd be there, but it's worth a shot!" I looked at Hush Hush who was on my shoulder looking at my eyes. I thought it was cute yet frightening at the same time. I miss Harlequin and Helbram so much...I want the good ol' days back..
~Flashback~
"Hey Helbram!" I shouted cheerfully as he flew up to me with a smile on his face.
"Yes Y/N~?" Helbram smirked playfully as he gently grabbed onto my hand and kissed it.
"S-Stop acting like that! Geez...anyways today is my birthday! Let's celebrate together with Harlequin and Elaine!" I was so happy that I was one year older and saw that Helbram looked at me with this weird expression.
"Of course! My present for you is myself~!" I laughed at Helbram's jokes and kissed his cheek with a smile of my own.
"Whatever! Let's get to the tree!" We started to hold onto each other's hands as we flew away towards the great tree together.
~Flashback Ends~
Moments like those...I miss the most. Back then I didn't realize it, but now...I know for sure that I'm in love with Helbram. Even if I can't remember his face, I still love him. I'm still a holy knight apprentice in Liones and I had to cut my hair short so they wouldn't recognize me. I'm hoping with this job...I can meet Helbram and Harlequin once again. I want them to meet Mikkio and Hush Hush. They turned my life around after I was so depressed and shy. Now I'm happy as can be and it's all thanks to them! We're close to Liones...hopefully at least one of them is there and our journey wouldn't be for nothing..
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
There will be a part two and possibly a part three! I hope you enjoyed it!!