Meliodas x Elf! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
It was a snowy Christmas for the Seven Deadly Sins and it had been years since you've been in a relationship with the captain, Meliodas. You couldn't be happier and you enjoyed the moments you shared with not only him but everyone else. All the sins plus Elizabeth and Hawk were outside playing in the snow. You were outside to but not playing around like them.
"Something wrong Y/n~?" Meliodas smiled cheerfully as you couldn't help but lean close and kiss his cheek making his cheeks slightly red.
"I'm just thinking is all, the day you confessed your love to me was the best day of my life. I'm so lucky to have met you all." You smiled while his arm went around your neck pulled you closer to him. It was cold but being this close to your beloved was so warm.
"If anything Y/n you're the reason why we're all so happy! You're the light of our group and you make me feel love. I didn't think that was possible when I lost Liz but I bet she's happy to know that I found someone kind like you." Meliodas spoke calmly with that loving smile you enjoyed as he gently kissed your lips. You eagerly kissed back as he softly rubbed your long elf ears making you moan softly. Your ears were very sensitive and he knew that. After a passionate make out session you pulled away to breath.
"Dummy~ And I wish I could've met Liz, she sounds like a kind person too from what you've told me. Anyways, did you get what you wanted for Christmas Meliodas?" You questioned since you had given him a new scabbard that he had been wanting.
"Not quite~" He hummed with a playful smirk on his face and it made your cheeks flare red. You knew that he had other plans.
"What else did you want then?" You question shyly as he made you stand up and he got down on one knee. Your eyes widen when you realize what he wanted the most.
"The day I met you I felt my hearts race just from seeing your smile. The way your hands felt when you held me close...the way you put others before yourself...thats some things that made me fall in love with you! Will you marry me and we'll be together for eternity?" Meliodas blushed as he held onto your hand with the box in his other hand. The sins watched with smiles on their faces, they all knew this would happen someday.
"Yes!! Yes I will marry you Meliodas!!" You shouted with tears of joy making him even more happy. He slipped the ring on your ring finger and kissed your lips lovingly. You got what you wanted for Christmas...and so did he.
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you all have a great day! Also hope you enjoyed this story!😊🌲💕✨