Teen! Escanor x Human! Dying! Reader

Y/N's P.O.V
Escanor is my best friend and everyone started hating on me because of it. He has super strength and everyone fears him, but I never will. I even came to love him but I don't know if he feels the same. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
"Hey Y/N!" I looked behind me to see Escanor covered in blood that wasn't his. I wonder what happened..?
"Escanor! What happened?!" I shouted loudly and hugged him tightly and he gently patted my back since he was always afraid he'd hurt me.
"There was some boy talking about you like an object! He said he wanted to have his fun then throw you away!! I got so mad I beat him up.." And as always Escanor gets to jealous of men who talk about me. I'm happy he cares, but I can fight my own battles.
"Escanor I appreciate what you did but I can handle it myself okay?" I spoke kindly and suddenly Escanor grabbed onto my arms roughly. This pain...it hurt so much.
"I know you can! I just don't want anyone taking you away from me even when they clearly don't deserve you!!" Escanor screamed and wasn't aware of his actions. It's happening again...but this time I'm scared that I'm going to die. I don't want him blaming himself for it..
"Escanor...! Stop!!" I shouted loudly and he still didn't hear my voice. I knew now there was nothing I could do...this was the end.

Third Person's P.O.V
"I love you Y/N! That's why I have to keep other perverted men like him away from you-Y/N...? Hey! Are you okay?!" Escanor screamed and noticed that both of Y/N's arms are broken.
"Hey...Escanor? I love you too...and I'm having...a hard...t..ime...to breathe." Y/N spoke softly as Escanor watched with a guilty expression. It was his fault this was happening to him/her...he thought.
"I'm so sorry Y/N!! Please...! Don't leave me!! I can't lose you..." Escanor started to cry and watched Y/N smile while caressing his cheek.
"Escanor...don't forget me. I will...always..be with y...ou..." And just like that Y/N died in Escanor's arms and he cried even more all because he's the one who killed the one he loves.
"Y/N...it can't be. I'm so sorry...I had forgotten about my strength. That always happens when I'm with you. You make me feel normal and I smile with you...but now you're gone! Y/N...I will always love you." Escanor continued to cry even more and held Y/N's dead body close to him and actually looked at how injured he/she was.
"I love you...Escanor. My life is yours forever and ever. May we meet again in another life." Escanor heard Y/N's words and smiled while still holding onto her/his dead body.
"We will meet again...I promise." Escanor whispered as he caressed Y/N's cheeks and clutched onto the body even more but still didn't hurt him/her more than before. Escanor wanted to keep his promise and still planned on doing that. He could never let go of the one he truly loves.