Meliodas x Very Sick! Princess! Reader

!¡LEMON WARNING!¡
!¡Not a full on lemon but still😅!¡
Okay, so this one-shot will take place around the time Gowther got his sin. Instead of him and Nadja it'll obviously be you and Meliodas. He will still be the dragon sin btw.
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It had been a few months since you've met Meliodas and through out all that time you were always together. He was the knight assigned to protect you, after all you were the princess of Liones and your brother Baltra was soon to be king. Meliodas never said it aloud, but he realized that you were gradually becoming weaker. He was worried but you focused on the present. It made you less sad as you know what was to come.
"Meliodas can we go outside?" You asked softly as a smile appeared on your lips. It was the smile that made Meliodas fall in love with you..
"Of course! Let's go~!" Meliodas smiled cheerfully but couldn't erase the fear that filled his heart that something could happen to you.
"Wait!!" You both turned around to see your brother running towards you both with tears in his eyes.
"Brother! What has happened...?!" You were close to reaching out to him but he soon pulled you close to his chest.
"I love you sister...you will forever be in my heart." At that moment you realized that Baltra probably had forsaw your death and this was his last time seeing you alive..
"Brother...I love you too. Remember me...smiling." You whispered into his ear as he pulled away from the hug with a sad smile.
"Okay...now g-go have fun with your knight!" You smiled at your brother and kissed his forehead then started walking away with Meliodas by your side.
"What was that about?" Meliodas asked you with a curious expression.
"He is a very emotional guy, that's all!" You kept smiling as you spent the whole day outside chatting with Meliodas. You felt your body getting weaker and you knew your time was running out.
"Meliodas...can we...go to my room?" You muttered tiredly as he nodded in understanding and carried you in his arms carefully.
"Would you like me to stay there with you?" Meliodas questioned while you nodded your head in response. It felt as if you were falling asleep. Once you both reached your room you stood in front of Meliodas with his help of course.
"Y/n what's going on? I never said anything before but I realized your heart rate...is gradually getting slower!" Meliodas shouted and you couldn't help but feel guilty that you kept it hidden from him.
"Meliodas..." You muttered sadly as he gently grabbed your hand and put it against his cheek.
"I love you Y/n...so please don't go." Meliodas spoke in a firm yet sad tone and you still felt guilty but happy since he reciprocated your feelings.
"I love you too Meliodas...and I will always be in your heart. Memories that are precious will never disappear...they are within us." You smiled weakly as Meliodas pulled you into a loving kiss to which you returned. The kiss grew more passionate as he carefully pinned you to the bed and pulled away from the kiss making you wanting more.
"Are you sure about this Y/n...?" Meliodas asked with love in his eyes and you nodded with a smile. He smiled back and took off not only your clothes but his as well. He pulled you into another loving kiss as he thrusted himself inside you making you moan and grunt in pain. After a few minutes the pain subsided and Meliodas started to pound slowly into you.
"Ngh~ Y/n.." Meliodas grunted but you could no longer see his face, it was blurry now. You panted tiredly and looked into his eyes.
"Meliodas...my dream...was to...spend my final moments...with you. Thank you...I-I love...y......." You passed away right before his eyes and yet you still had a smile on your face.
"Y/n...? No...her heart has stopped. But...I'M STILL HERE WITH YOU!!" Meliodas screamed after he pulled out of you. He kept screaming as he stared at your pale dead body.
"My dream was to spend my final moments with you...thank you." Those words lingered in his mind as tears constantly fell from his eyes. He lost his beloved...gone...but not forgotten.