Meliodas x Dense! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
Loving someone as dense as you can be very difficult. Especially for the dragon sin of wrath, Meliodas. For weeks he tried to get you to notice his feelings towards you but you just brushed it off as his usual flirtiness.
"Hey Meliodas~! You okay?" You asked cheerfully and saw that Meliodas looked frustrated.
"I'm fine Y/N, but I've been wondering if you have anyone you're in love with?" Meliodas asked calmly then blushed when you laughed then poked his cheek.
"Yes I do! He's very cute~" You skipped off and jumped onto King who started to blush in embarrassment. He knew that you were in love with Meliodas and knew that you were just a very affectionate person.
"Ah-Y/N!" King blurted out and Diane burst out laughing. Everyone knew that you love Meliodas except for him. They found it funny how dense you both were, you especially.
"I'm just bored~ I wanna hug!" You pouted and soon Meliodas yanked you away from King.
"Mine." He declared firmly and went outside while he held onto you tighter than before.
"M-Meliodas..?" You stuttered softly and started to blush at his intense gaze.
"You're so dense y'know?" Meliodas spoke calmly and caressed your cheek softly while smiling at you.
"W-What do you mean?" You blushed even more when he began to kiss your neck roughly then pulled back once he left a mark.
"I love you so much baka Y/N~ I tried everything to get you to notice but you never did! Will you be mine~?" Meliodas smirked playfully since he could hear how fast your heart was beating. When he kissed your neck you had let out a soft moan and wished he kept going.
"I-I love you too M-Meliodas, and you're d-dense too idiot..! I'll be yours forever." You pulled him into a loving kiss and he deepened the kiss when he wrapped his arms around your waist. At last the two most dense people in the Seven Deadly Sins finally became a couple.
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry, this was a bit rushed! I'm going to go visit my grandma at the retirement home.