Meliodas x Dying! Knight! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
You were a holy knight that served the kingdom of Danafor. Your life was perfect when Meliodas was by your side every waking moment. Till one day...dragons started to invade the kingdom. Many people were dying and all the holy knights were either fighting or were already dead.
"N/n...we need to find Meliodas!!" Wandle shouted but you nodded your head and kept running towards the familiar demonic presence. [[N/n means nickname in case you didn't know]]
"No! We're gonna try to save as much people as we can!!" Y/N shouted with determination in her eyes and tried to run even faster than before.
"Okay...but I promise to protect you!" You could tell Wandle was very worried about you and wanted Meliodas to somehow find you both.
"Thank you..." You muttered softly but knew that no matter what anyone did, you would inevitably die today. It was your third day and that meant your curse of perpetual rebirth was activated. As you continued running while Wandle flew by your side, you saw many dead bodies and a demon who you recognized.
"Fraudin..." You spoke softly and felt your body shake in fear of what was to come. Your death...most likely by Fraudin himself.
"How do you-wait...you're the one who made Meliodas betray the demon clan! Goddess Y/N!!" Fraudin shouted with hatred in his eyes. You were to exhausted to put up a real fight. Earlier you kept healing people and fighting the dragons.
"Wandle...run away. Now." You stated seriously but saw that Wandle refused to fly away to safety.
"I promised...to protect you!" You felt tears slowly flowing out of your eyes then smiled sadly at him.
"Wandle..." You then turned your attention to the commandment running towards you.
"N/n!!" Wandle screamed and flew right in front of you causing Fraudin to stab his wing instantly killing him.
"Pathetic..." Fraudin muttered and threw his body to the ground with no emotion.
Wandle...no!!!" You screamed and fell to your knees. You couldn't move after losing your best friend.
"Die!!" Fraudin smirked and threw you into a stone pillar. You felt some of your bones crack from the impact.
"Meli...odas..." You muttered softly and your eyes widened once Fraudin stabbed your chest. After that the pain was so unbearable that you didn't want to move since it hurt.
"N/n!!!" You looked behind the commandment to see Meliodas. He truly looked...broken.
"This is revenge for betraying the demon clan!!" Fraudin smirked and ran off as fast as he could. Meliodas couldn't bring himself to go after him and started walking closer to you.
"Meliodas...he...killed Wandle...it was...all m...y fault." You felt weaker as time went on and knew that your death would break Meliodas even further.
"No it's not...it's mine for not being here." Meliodas looked as if he was holding back tears. Soon rain began to pour...fitting for her inevitable death.
"Meliodas...don't forget the...rules you...stand...by." You knew that after seeing your death multiple times would destroy him. You didn't want him to lose himself completely..
"N/n...I really am sorry. In the end...I couldn't protect you." At that moment tears slowly started to flow out of his eyes as he stared at your bloody body. He felt useless for failed to save not only you but his best friend Wandle.
"Save your tears...we will...meet again." You smiled weakly with love in your eyes and felt your body not moving as much since death was upon you.
"N/n please...don't go again. I can't take it...I love you!!" Meliodas pleaded and hugged your frail body close to him. He continued to cry even more.
"S...orry...l...ove...you...t...oo..." Moments later you closed your eyes and let the inevitable death take over. For the 106th time...Meliodas lost you.
              °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I'll update the Demon! Meliodas x Flirty! Reader sometime this week!!