Meliodas x Liz Part 1

Hey everyone!! I've decided to also do oneshots of actual characters from the show so you can request that too!
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Third Person's P.O.V
It was a beautiful warm sunny day in Danafor and it was the day that Meliodas planned on confessing his love for Liz. He wanted her to be his girlfriend, but was also worried that she did not feel the same about him. Meliodas watched the other knights training and saw Liz with another man. He was flirting with her...and that got him very angry.
"Liz you're eyes are even more beautiful than the ocean~" The man smiled playfully as Liz smiled as well while letting out a laugh. Unknown to Meliodas, the boy who was flirting with her was actually her best friend. He always was a flirt since he knew that it made Liz laugh.
"Thanks for saying that Valor! But take training seriously alright~?" Liz chuckled as they continued to train and she didn't even realize that Meliodas was watching them. After training was over and Valor had left, Meliodas ran over to Liz and started to grope her.
"You were ignoring me~" Meliodas pouted and continued groping the red head's breasts.
"Meliodas! I wasn't ignoring you-I was just talking with Valor! A-And you're such a p-pervert!!" Liz shouted with a stutter and punched Meliodas off of her. She was blushing and glaring at him at the same time.
"Anyways~ Ready to go home? Wandle is waiting for us!" Meliodas smiles cheerfully as Liz nodded in agreement. The two started to walk home side by side. Meliodas was debating whether or not to confess to her.
"Hey Meliodas...are you alright? You look like you're troubled! Wanna talk about it?" Liz asked with a worried expression and it made Meliodas' hearts beat quickly. She was the only one who could make him feel this way.
"Do you love Valor?" Meliodas asked seriously as he looked into Liz's eyes as they widened in shock.
"Why would you even ask me that? Of course I don't love him, not romantically anyway. Valor is my best friend, he just enjoys flirting with everyone. Why you ask?" Liz asked curiously and noticed that Meliodas was blushing. He was jealous over nothing. The blonde stayed quiet since people were listening in on the conversation. After they got home and ate dinner with Wandle, they went to bed. The read head was wearing one of the blonde's shirts since her nightgown was dirty. Meliodas was holding in the urge to touch her...he wanted to confess to her before that. It was nerve-wrecking that he was going to confess in his boxers.
"Meliodas you never answered my question from before ya know!" Liz huffed in annoyance while a slight blush coated her cheeks.
"I wanted to know if you love Valor...because I love you. I want to be with you forever, and I was prepared to give up if you loved someone else. I just want you happy Liz.." Meliodas spoke softly and was shocked that Liz kissed his lips while crying tears of joy. Oh how long she waited for those words. Their kiss was short and sweet, and once it ended Meliodas gave Liz his usual cheerful smile.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" The blonde asked happily and smiled even more when Liz said yes. Finally Meliodas got the woman he loves and he'd do anything for her. Anything at all...
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
Should I do a part two where Meliodas watches Liz die? Let me know if I should!!