Tsundere! Zeldris x Arthur

Requested by: FallRiver-Prime
               °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It had only been a week since Zeldris had realized his feelings for the prince of Camelot. He hated feeling this way, he didn't know what to do. Betray his clan? For a mere mortal? He would...but was embarrassed to show any emotions to the prince. Thus resulting in taking over Camelot and kept Arthur by his side.
"The Seven Deadly Sins will stop you! I guarantee it...!" Arthur shouted as he struggled from being bound by chains inside Zeldris' room.
"You should be thankful I'm keeping you safe, the others wanted to kill you." Zeldris stated calmly and looked into the prince's beautiful purple orbs. He felt happy just by being around him.
"T-Thank you but why spare me? You're just a demon who wants to kill us all!" Arthur shouted and saw that he looked away from him as if he were embarrassed by his outburst.
"Just shut up stupid prince, you're mine got that?" Zeldris glared at the prince yet had a slight blush on his face that confused him.
"Are you blushing?" He questioned curiously and let out a laugh once he noticed him blush more.
"Shut up already! I'm the 2nd prince of the demon clan and you will obey me!" Zeldris sighed and walked closer to the prince of Camelot who started to blush as well from how close Zeldris was getting to him.
"Prince Z-Zeldris..." Arthur whispered and was even more shocked once Zeldris kissed his lips while firmly holding both his cheeks. He struggled at first but soon found himself enjoying their kiss. Once it ended he found himself wanting more.
"I won't let you go Arthur, I've been watching you and I love you. But don't say a word about this to anyone or you're dead! Got t-that?" Arthur started to smile at the tsundere prince. He realized that behind the tough act, Zeldris was a kind demon who could love...
"I got it my prince~" Arthur teased and laughed as Zeldris walked out of the room with a flustered expression. Maybe this was the beginning of something more? Fate has brought them together an it was up to them on what happens from here on..