Meliodas x Very Sick! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
It has been a week and you were still very sick. Your body felt weak around the winter time and no one knew what was happening to you. Meliodas hated himself for not being able to take your pain away.
"Y/N...I promise you that we'll find out what's happening to you! Then when you're all better we can go on a date again..." Meliodas was holding onto your hand tightly while you smiled weakly at him.
"A date...with you would...make me so very...happy.." You were very tired and your skin was pale. Meliodas was scared that he would lose you because of your sickness.
"Captain please leave the room, Elizabeth and I will do our best to figure out what is wrong with Y/N." Merlin stated calmly but in the inside she was terrified. She did not know how to help you and the other sins felt useless. No one knew what to do anymore.
"I understand. Hey Y/N...? I'll come back once they're finished." Meliodas tried to smile but couldn't find the strength to do so. You nodded tiredly and watched him leave after he shut the door.
"Merlin do I try healing her again?" Elizabeth asked sweetly and soon started to heal your body after Merlin told her it was okay. However her magic had no effect.
"Hm...I will try instead-" You grabbed onto her hand and shook your head. You realized what was wrong with you.
"I know what's...wrong with me now. I have the same...sickness that killed my mother. We both get weaker in the winter time..." After you finished speaking, Elizabeth began to cry and Merlin clenched her fist.
"I'll call the captain." Merlin stated and left the room with Elizabeth. Moments later Meliodas came rushing back to your side.
"What's going on Y/N?!" Meliodas shouted and you kept a smile on your face so he wouldn't worry as much.
"I'm fine...please can we go outside for a...walk?" You spoke softly while you looked into his emerald orbs that were filled with worry.
"When you get better...okay?" Meliodas started to panic. He was noticing your actions and saw that you were weaker than before.
"It's gotta be now...just you and me. Please Meliodas..." Meliodas nodded in understanding then helped you sit up from bed.
"If you say we have to go now then we will...let's dress warm first." After you both got changed you said your goodbyes to the sin's and went for a walk with Meliodas.
"Oh...it's snowing. Do you like it too?" You asked softly and looked at Meliodas to see he was lost in thought so you squeezed his hand a bit to get his attention.
"Hm? Oh yea...I like it too. The moment you feel weak let me know okay?" You smiled slightly and nodded. As you both continued to walk you noticed your legs started to feel weaker with each step you take.
"Meliodas...don't hate the...snow after today." Your words scared him and he saw you starting to have trouble breathing.
"Y/N!!!" You had collapsed onto the snowy ground but he caught you just in time.
"Meliodas...it's dark. Is it...night?" Your voice sounded weaker and his grip on you tightened. He began to cry on your shoulder as well.
"Y-Yea...it's getting late." Meliodas stuttered out and you smiled at him. You quickly kissed his cheek then started having trouble keeping your eyes open.
"Meliodas...I love you." You managed to speak one final time and your grip on Meliodas also started to weaken.
"I love you too Y/N...so very much." Meliodas spoke softly and you smiled then closed your eyes. His eyes widened when your body felt limp.
"Y/N...? Y/N...! Y/N!!! NOOOO!!!!!" Meliodas screamed and held your body closer to his as he began to cry even more than before.
"No...anything but this! Please..! Supreme Deity...I know you hate me but please save Y/N...please...Y/N!! Come back to me!!!" He continued to cry and looked at your pale face. You died in his arms and there was no way you would wake up again...
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I actually cried writing this...😭
It was based off from Ushio's death. The anime is called Clannad After story.