Meliodas x Demon! Reader x Ban

Requested by: sophiacarr
                   °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
You were shocked at what you had found out...both Ban and Meliodas were in love with you. However you knew exactly who you loved and didn't want to hurt the other.
"So who will you choose Y/n?" Diane winked at you with a playful smirk on her face.
"I already know my choice...it's Meliodas." You muttered as your cheeks flared red. You have been in love with him for 3000 years after all.
"You have to tell them both sooner or later y'know?" You nodded at Diane's words and started to get up from her bed after chatting with her. Hawk burst into the room seconds later with a frantic look on his face.
"Ban and Meliodas are fighting!!" Hawk shouted and you started running downstairs. Once you got outside you saw that Ban and Meliodas really were fighting.
"That's enough you two! Why are you fighting!?" You shouted loudly as they both stopped only for Ban to run up to you and hold you close to him.
"Why choose him?" Ban questioned lowly and you immediately realized he overheard your talk with Diane.
"Ban..." You muttered softly and soon Meliodas punched him away and held you close. You started to blush at being so close to him.
"Hands off my woman!" Meliodas huffed and started walking inside the bar as he still carried you bridal style.
"Meliodas...! What are you..?" You trailed off as you started to blush even more. Meliodas stayed quiet as he carried you all the way to the room you shared with him. He made sure the door was locked and soon pinned you to the bed.
!¡SMUT AHEAD, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED😂!¡

"You're mine.." Meliodas muttered as he began to kiss you passionately. Your eyes widened at the sudden kiss but soon returned it with equal passion, if not more. He grasped onto your clothed breast making you pull away from the kiss to gasp.
"Meliodas..." You moaned lowly as he started to take off your shirt and touch your uncovered breasts again.
"I love you so much~" Meliodas smiled cheerfully, it was the same smile that made you fall in love with him all those years ago.
"I love you too.." You muttered as he took off his shirt to reveal his muscled chest. You blushed and slowly reached your hand out to rub him.
"You can touch me all you want Y/n~" He teased and started to nibble on your nipples making you moan even more. You started tugging at his pants with lust in your eyes.
"Be patient~" Meliodas smirked playfully as he took off his pants and boxers then got into his assault mode. He burned your skirt and panties off in one go.
"Meliodas you-!" You blurted out but was cut off by his lips on your own. The kiss grew more passionate as he started rubbing his member on your entrance making you moan into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him closer and soon he inserted his member inside you. You broke the kiss to gasp in pain since this was your first time. All Meliodas did was smile and placed soft kisses on your face till the pain subsided. Once you were ready, you had gotten into your assault mode as well. It brought your kinky side out and you flipped him over so you were on top.
"You're mine too Meliodas~" You hummed and smirked as you saw how red Meliodas was. You began to move your hips and moaned from how amazing it felt to have his member inside of you.
"Ngh~ Y-Y/n!" Meliodas groaned as he held onto your waist to speed you up. You both continued your passionate love making and soon climaxed together. You panted heavily and layed beside him.
"I love you Meliodas and I will always be with you.." You muttered tiredly as he smiled and held you close to his chest. "I love you too Y/n~ Always and forever." Meliodas spoke softly as you both fell asleep in each other's arms. Two demons who weren't supposed to feel emotion had fallen in love...and continued loving each other for 3000 years.
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Writing this made me blush like crazy >////< Hope you enjoyed!