Cursed! Meliodas x Cursed! Reader

This is based off of what happens to Zeref and Mavis from Fairy Tail. If you don't like spoilers I suggest skipping this chapter. :)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
I was wandering the forest alone after the celebration had ended, I wanted some time to think things through. Would I ever see that demon again? He never even told me his name...
"Y/n!! Is that you?!" I snapped out of my daze and looked ahead to see the demon that taught me spells. He's the reason I created Fairy Tail!
"It's you! The demon from so long ago~!" I giggled happily as I started running towards him without hesitation.
"Hold on! You remember about my curse of contradiction right!?" The blonde demon shouted with worry in his eyes. I continued to smile regardless as I jumped into his arms.
"It's because of you I was able to save everyone!" A light blush appeared on my cheeks as he wrapped his arms around me. After a while we went deeper into the forest to talk. At last he told me his name...I won't ever forget this moment.
"Meliodas?! The strongest demon?! You're him?!" I was in shock that he was the legendary demon that lived for hundreds of years...but doesn't it ever get lonely?
"Yes, that's why I didn't want to tell you my name. People always hate on me y'know~?" Meliodas chuckled with that same smile he gave me all those years ago...and for some reason I felt my heart race just by being by his side. It felt right...
"You're nothing like the rumors say! You have such kind eyes...so I refuse to believe it~!" I smiled even more and once again a blush appeared on my cheeks as Meliodas softly patted my head.
"It's been ten years since we last saw each other but you still look young!" Meliodas commented as he gently caressed my cheek. I guess he's been away from people too long that he doesn't realize you're not supposed to be touchy like this. Then again he might be purposely teasing me!
"Remember the spell you told me not to use unless I mastered it? Well...I used it back then but I don't regret it. I saved everyone in Liones!" I spoke firmly but couldn't hide the sadness in my eyes. I don't have any regrets but I do wish I could age again...
"You used Law!?" Meliodas shouted as he then leaned his forehead on mine. Being this close...I can't help but want to kiss his lips. He's different from everyone I've met...
"M-Meliodas...?"
"It's not that your body has stopped aging...you have the curse of contradiction too. You've decided who lives and who dies...you made that choice Y/n!" Meliodas is wrong! How can I...have done something like that? I would never...!
"You're wrong! People around me...are not dieing!!" I shouted angrily as I thought about his words. There was a war that ended weeks ago in Liones...could that have been me?
"That might be the case for now...but you don't know the true value of life." I couldn't bare to hear his words anymore and started running back to the guild. I love everyone in the guild! They are my family...!
"You finally arrived Y/n! Elaine just gave birth~!" Ban chuckled and as I got closer to the bed in the infirmary I saw Elaine holding onto a baby.
"It's a...boy." Elaine muttered softly as she smiled at both me and Ban. Her child is the next generation of this guild! I know he will be strong just like his parents.
"How cute~!" I pushed away the thoughts about Meliodas and focused on the baby. Life is so amazing...!
"Master can you name him for us?" Elaine asked with a tired smile but I couldn't possibly do something like that! Do I even have the right to?
"C'mon Y/n~" Ban whined playfully and I soon burst out laughing. He always knew how to do that!
"Hm...Makarov~! It's a name from a story I once read...he was a kind king!" I giggled happily at that thought and began to hold onto Elaine's hand while Ban took Makarov.
"Makarov...was born in this guild...filled with love. We all need to...to join hands and..." Elaine trailed off as she passed away before our eyes. She's gone...
"You don't know the true value of life...and once you discover it those around you will die." Meliodas was right...I will kill those I love. I absolutely cannot allow that...!
"I'm sorry!!!" I screamed loudly as I rushed out of the guildhall...ignoring everyone's screams. I don't want to kill anyone...

A Year Later...

I've been alone in this forest for a year now...if I run into someone I accidentally kill them. I don't want to live like this...but no matter what I do I can't die.
"There you are Y/n." I look up from the ground and saw Meliodas once again. If only I listened to him back then...Elaine would've still been alive.
"Meliodas...I haven't ate for a whole year but...I still can't die." I mutter softly as I felt tears dripping down my cheeks. This is far worse than death...
"You have the curse of contradiction, in other words the god of death Ankselam won't let you die. Even if you cut your own head off." Ankselam's curse...the more you love the more lives you take. If you love no one...then no lives will be taken.
"Meliodas...I'm scared." Meliodas smiled sadly as he pulled my close to him. He's so warm...
"Everything will be fine Y/n, besides I've finally created demons called Etherious. My hope is that they will be strong enough to kill an immortal. As of right now I am building a country and it's actually fun~!" I pulled Meliodas closer to me as the loneliness I felt was slowly fading away..
"For what purpose?" I question softly as I look up into his emerald orbs. Meliodas looks as if he's holding back...of course he would have to. The more he loves the more lives he will end up stealing...
"Preparing for war maybe? I'm the emperor there and honestly it's not at all enjoyable." Meliodas spoke calmly but it made me feel uneasy. He said it was fun then said it wasn't...
"But you just said it was fun...!"
"Oh..? Did I...?"
Even Meliodas' thoughts are contradictory...? How can he stand living like that?
"That's what I live for...I live to die. I want to see my younger brother Zeldris...no, I want to destroy him. No! I want to be destoyed...huh? My head hurts..." For hundreds of years...Meliodas has always been alone. If he loves someone they will die...and even his thoughts are becoming contradictions.
"Meliodas..."
"The world...continues to reject me!! The world..." I get closer and pull him close to me once again. I understand the pain he feels...I know it.
"I don't reject you...I accept you! I'm the only one who understands your pain. Don't give up...Meliodas! There's bound to be a cure! Let's find it...together!" I smiled as years began dripping down my cheeks yet again. I sympathize with his feelings...
"Y/n...you are the first person to care about me."
"No...I'm sure you've just forgotten."
"I'm sure of one thing...this is the first time I've loved someone so deeply."
I blushed at Meliodas' words and we both began to lean close to each other till our lips met. That's when it happened...I was slowly losing my strength.

Third Person's P.O.V
The abyss of sorcery...the beginning of everything. It is made from the primordial essence of magic...love. Love brings about miracles...and sometimes tragedies. The love of the two who carried the curse of contradiction...brought about one final contradiction in the end. The curse that takes more lives the more you love...it granted me immortality and yet..took Y/n's life away.
"Y/n...no..." Meliodas muttered softly as he held your dead body closer to him. Now that you were gone...he was truly alone.
"It...It was wrong of me to love. It was wrong..." Meliodas chanted to himself like a prayer...just like you he wished to not kill anyone. His wish...couldn't be granted. Ever...