Meliodas x Demon! Reader Demon Slayer Crossover!

Requested by: xtsukiexe
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
I don't know how much time has passed but I've been wandering in the woods after getting separated from Tanjiro and the others. I miss the moments we shared...strange I can feel anything at all.
"Captain are you sure you sensed a demon this way? I don't sense it at all!" I heard a woman's voice plus multiple footsteps heading this way.
"Am I ever wrong Diane~?" Hearing that voice...why does my heart race so much? Could this be the mate calling Tanjiro told me about?
"Sir Meliodas look there! It's just a girl." A woman spoke cheerfully as she smiled my way. Is she not afraid of a demon?
"Heya~! I'm Meliodas, what's your name?" Meliodas questioned happily and the closer he got to me the more I felt that pull.
"I don't think she can talk dumbass~ She has that mouth piece after all!" Ban chuckled well I figured out his name after Meliodas told me. I took off my mouth piece to stick my tongue out at him.
"I can certainly talk human boy~" I teased and Ban burst out laughing at my sudden remark.
"Can all of you give us a moment?" Meliodas asked as all of his comrades nodded then went into a bar that was on top of a giant pig!
"What do you want Meliodas?" I question calmly while looking into his emerald orbs. He's a demon too...and I feel safe around him.
"You feel it too don't you? That pull that draws us towards each other~ That's why I wanted to come into the forest to find you~!" Meliodas smile cheerfully and I blushed just from staring at him. He came all this way...just to find me?
"Meliodas~!" I shouted happily and jumped into his arms. All he did was laugh and put my mouth piece into my mouth.
"You look cute like that~ Oh! You never told me your name~" Meliodas smiled as he held me even closer to him. His arms around me...makes me feel so warm. I took off my mouth piece for a moment so I could speak.
"Y/n L/n, I'm glad to have met you Meliodas!" That was the beginning of my journey together with Meliodas and the others. We traveled everywhere and I told them about my friends. I wanted to find them and that became our new mission after 3 whole months of being with them.
"I've been meaning to ask you Y/n~ If we find your friends will you go with them or stay with us?" Ban questioned and that's when I realized I have to choose between my mate...or my friends. Can I really make such an important decision...?
"Stupid Ban don't ask her something like that!" Meliodas shouted with a calm expression while he punched Ban away from me. I can tell he's hiding his worries from me...he wants to know the answer to Ban's question.
"No matter what happens I will always love you Meliodas..." I smiled lovingly at Meliodas while holding him close to me.
"I still don't understand why you bother with him, Meliodas is such a pervert!" Hawk shouted while I sweat dropped at his behavior. Meliodas may be a pervert but he's my pervert. I put my mouth piece back on as I looked out the window. We were close to my hometown...my friends would have to be there.
"Hawk's mom you can stop here!" Meliodas shouted and that's when Hawk's mom dug herself under the dirt. I walked outside and could immediately feel the presence of all my friends. I gasped and it caused my mouth piece to fall.
"They're here..." I mutter as I start running into the town with the others following behind.
"Y/n!! We...We thought you died!!" Tanjiro shouted with tears of joy dripping down his cheeks. Nezuko stood beside him with a gentle smile...they are my family but, so are the Seven Deadly Sins.
"I went through so much you guys! I even met my mate!" I shouted cheerfully as I hugged Meliodas close to me. I don't want to part from him...I made my decision.
"Are you staying with us or...going with your mate?" Tanjiro asked with his voice laced with sorrow. I love Meliodas and that is why I can't bare to leave his side.
"I'm sorry you guys, but...I choose to stay with my mate and travel. I'll visit of course but I can't leave him!" I declared and saw how happy Meliodas was that I chose to be with him instead of leaving him.
"It's okay Y/n...do what makes you happy. If being with your mate and traveling makes you happy then go for it. You better visit a lot though!" Tanjiro smiled despite being sad that I won't be able to stay with them anymore.
"Bye everyone! Take care!!" I shouted happily as I waved goodbye to my friends. As long as I'm together with Meliodas...I know I'll be okay.

Alternate Ending
"Are you staying with us or...going with your mate?" Tanjiro asked softly as he stared into my e/c orbs. I love Meliodas dearly and I loved spending my time with the Seven Deadly Sins but...my life belongs here.
"I chose to stay here...Meliodas I'm sorry. I really love you! I won't ever stop...but I can't go with you." Meliodas looked sad at me but nodded in understanding. The sins were all sad as well...
"It's okay Y/n...I will visit you whenever I can. You're my mate and I won't abandon you, be happy." Meliodas stayed strong and smiled even if I could tell he was hurt by my choice.
"Thank you...Meliodas." I have no regrets...I'm back to the place where I truly belonged.