Meliodas x Demon! Reader

Requested by: shiro_ayase_10
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
Those emerald eyes...his warm smile...just everything about Meliodas I love. The way his eyes sparkled when he was happy or when he laughed at something I said or what the sins said. I truly love Meliodas, but...he always goes to Elizabeth. All I can do...is watch from afar. Of course he would choose her...she is the reincarnation of his former lover Liz. I can't compete with her...
"What's got you down N/n~?" Ban wrapped his arm around my neck while laughing happily. He was my best friend and he was the only one who knew I was in love with Meliodas. He even knew I was a Demon before them!
"Meliodas is with the princess again...he always gropes her." I spoke softly as I watched him touch her. Everytime this happens...my seven hearts ache. I want to be the one he touches like that...
"You really need to tell the captain y'know~? I know it doesn't seem like it but the captain doesn't like the princess like that. He just has a duty to protect her considering...well you already know." Ban spoke calmly in my ear and I knew very well...Elizabeth has Liz's eyes, voice, and even name.
"Everyone we're heading to Camelot~!" Meliodas shouted cheerfully and as always he was smiling. Even if he seemed happy all the time...I knew he was hurt being around Elizabeth. She reminds him of his past...losing Liz hurt. I would be too if I lost someone the same way he lost Liz.
"I'll be outside...I-I just need some fresh air." I spoke calmly and walked outside. I can't see the way Meliodas touches Elizabeth like that anymore. I then revealed my demon form once I was outside. I felt ashamed of being a demon... my kind killed thousands of people. I'm a monster...
"Lady Y/n...are you alright?" I turned around to see that Elizabeth had followed me outside.
"I'm fine princess...just needed some time to think." I fake smiled at her then looked up at the sky. A clear blue sky...filled with endless possibilities.
"You don't have to force yourself to smile Lady Y/n. Smile when you want to okay?" Elizabeth smiled happily and my eyes widened at her words. I can't hate her...she may have Meliodas but she's a really kind person. I understand why he loves her. The ground began to shake and it caught me off guard. I fell off mama Hawk and so did Elizabeth. What broke my heart...is Meliodas came to Elizabeth's rescue and I fell. He didn't help me at all...I want to hate him but I love him. I stood up and flew back up to the bar and walked inside with Meliodas and Elizabeth walking behind me.
"Listen Y/n, I'm sorry but I thought you would've grown your wings in time and Elizabeth-"
"I know that." I cut him off and walked to the table where Ban was. I sat beside him and he noticed how hurt I looked.
"It was the captain again?" Ban questioned quietly and I nodded. No matter what I did...Meliodas never looked my way.
"I think I should just give on him...he won't ever love me back." I mutter sadly and soon Ban grabbed onto my chin with a playful smirk on his face.
"Play along~" Ban whispered and started leaning close to my lips. Diane, King, and Hawk were shocked. Merlin and Gowther seemed uninterested.
"B-Ban..." I mutter and seconds later Ban was punched throw the window and landed outside. Meliodas took Ban's seat and smiled at me.
"Why was he gonna kiss you?" Meliodas questioned cheerfully but his eyes held this burning fury inside them. Could he...have been jealous?
"Maybe he was and it's not your business. Go somewhere else.." I spoke firmly and looked away only for Meliodas to grab my chin and smashed his lips onto mine. I blushed like crazy while Ban walked back into the bar and whistled.
"Finally~" Ban laughed and when Meliodas pulled away from the kiss he gently grabbed onto my hand and placed it on his chest.
"I thought I still had to love Elizabeth because...she is Liz's reincarnation but I don't feel that way anymore. I love you and only you Y/n. Will you give us a chance?" Meliodas questioned seriously but spoke quietly so Elizabeth wouldn't hear the truth about herself.
"I love you too Meliodas...and yes I'll give us a chance!" I'm happy...all this time he loved me. No matter what...even if Liz's reincarnation was here he chose me. That's what mattered...