Cursed! Meliodas x Cursed! Reader

The plot is gonna be what happened between Zeref and Mavis in the newest season. It won't be word for word, but the jist of it does happen. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
You stood before the severely injured demon with disappointment all over your face. Meliodas had tried to use you in order to destroy the Seven Deadly Sins and find a way to end the curse of contradiction. Ban was beside you and knew you both needed time alone.
"Goodbye...captain." Ban muttered softly before walking away to give you both some space to talk things out.
"Ah...my body feels...weak. It'll go away...I know it will." Meliodas spoke softly and looked up at the clear sky. He was reminiscing on the peaceful moments you both shared.
"Meliodas..." You muttered while walking closer to him. He was just laughing bitterly at how everything had gone so wrong.
"The curse of contradiction...will always haunt me. It took you away from me..!" Meliodas couldn't help but shed tears for all the suffering he went through for 3,000 years.
"You're wrong...Meliodas." You spoke firmly and got on your knees to be beside him.
"What do you mean?.." Meliodas weakly looked in your direction and saw how sad your face looked.
"I to have the same curse as you. Therefore...if it took my life then I should've been able to take yours. Deep down...I must've not had full faith in you." You spoke calmly and held your hands close to your chest. Meliodas looked into your e/c orbs with sadness in his eyes.
"I understand what you felt towards me then...it was compassion, not love." Meliodas spoke softly and had a hurt expression. You clenched your fist and looked into his emerald eyes.
"No! I felt conflicted!! Not compassion! You're the one who taught me demon spells! I was able to save Brittania thanks to you...! What I'm feeling...makes it hard to calculate my next move." You found it harder to face Meliodas after hurting him. Even though he did so many bad things...your feelings for him never changed.
"Y/n..." Meliodas saw how you started to cry while never looking away from his emerald eyes.
"To break our curses...we both had to have strong feelings for one another. I don't...want you to die!! I want you to live on!" You shouted and began to cry even more. Your heart ached at the thought of losing him.
"To be free of the curse of contradiction...the more you love...the more lives you steal. Love was...the answer all along. I see now...thank you, Y/n." Meliodas began to smile tiredly at you while you began to punch his chest. More tears fell from your eyes as you tried to deny your feelings for him.
"Die!! Just die! I don't love you one bit!! You're the sin's mortal enemy!! You killed Elizabeth...! You used me...to destroy the Seven Deadly Sins!! I hate you!! So please...just die." You cuddled close to his chest and held onto him tightly. You thought about your past with him just like he was earlier and felt your heart break further.
"Don't die...I love you." You thought to yourself and Meliodas hugged you closer. He knew your hateful words meant nothing and you still loved him despite what he did.
"Y/n...I love you. I...feel weaker...am I finally...dieing?" Meliodas muttered softly and moments later a light enveloped you both.
"I love you too Meliodas...now take me with you..." You smiled lovingly at the now crying blonde. He didn't want you to throw away your life for him.
"Damn it...the curse is taking you too! You can't come with me..." Meliodas looked into your eyes filled with love and happiness.
"Is that how you really feel? We both vowed...to always be together." Your bodies slowly started to vanish and you kept on smiling.
"It's so warm...so this is what death feels like..." Meliodas smiled and soon closed his eyes since he was to weak to keep them open.
"We'll always be together...Meliodas. This the primordial magic...love." Moments later your bodies vanished completely and the light went away. The sins could no longer sense your presence or Meliodas.
"Y/n~!"
"Meliodas!"
All the sin's saw both of your spirits holding hands with warm smiles on your faces.
"Captain...Y/n!!" Diane screamed while reaching out to you both. You both never looked back as you had no regrets. Meliodas held onto your hand tighter and started running ahead towards a bigger light.
"Goodbye everyone!" You shouted happily and went into the light with the one you love...Meliodas.