Meliodas x Male! Prince! Reader

Requested by: mimikyu888
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
It was a warm sunny day and we all decided to close the Boar Hat for the day for a break. I couldn't stop thinking about the words Diane had told me hours ago.
"During the trial that took place 3000 years ago...King and I saw a god together with the captain! He looked so much like you and even had the same name as you!!" What did she mean by that...? Could the god they saw together with Meliodas...be me in a past life? Besides Cain Barzad said once before that N/n looked almost identical to me...
"What's with the long face Y/n~?" I blushed when I felt Meliodas rub my chest with that perverted smile of his.
"M-Meliodas...!" I blurted out and blushed even more when he rubbed his cheeks against my side.
"If you have something to say then tell me~ I'm all ears!" Meliodas spoke calmly but my reaction made him stop touching me. I was troubled...I couldn't stop thinking about the god from 3000 years ago and N/n.
"I wish to talk with you outside but for now I'll go get some more drinks!" I wanted to get away for a while and try to think about what I would say to him about the god Y/n and N/n. After a few minutes went by Meliodas and I went outside to speak alone.
"So what did you want to talk about~?" Meliodas questioned cheerfully as we looked at the beautiful view of Liones.
"A few months ago Zaratras used his magic to show me memories of me as an infant with you. N/n died 16 years ago...that's a strange coincidence. Cain Barzard said once before...N/n's name is the same as mine, Y/n!" I was curious about what Meliodas' reaction will be but was shocked to hear him laugh it off.
"Nishishi~ You both looked nothing al-"
"He said that we have the same face and voice.." I interrupted him and he was quiet for a few minutes while I noticed that he was clenching his fist.
"It's just a coincidence.." Meliodas spoke softly as I shook my head, they can't be mere coincidences.
"During Diane and Sir King's trial...they saw a god together with you. The same as me...Y/n. Was that also a coincidence?" I looked at Meliodas to see what kind of face he was making and he looked...broken?
"I know that all this sounds weird...I'm probably out of my mind! But if...if any of those things are true...!" I trailed off as I thought about what would happen if it was true. Would I ever be able to remember...?
"Y/n you're just tired.." Meliodas spoke firmly as his gaze was focused on the ground. He was trying to hide something from me...but why?
"It's not that...! How can a demon from 3000 years ago mistake me for someone else...? Meliodas if you know something then please say it! I-I'm ready to accept what you have to say...!" I begged and blushed a bit when he turned to face me. I hoped he  would tell me everything but he began laughing...
"I don't know anything~" Meliodas brushed me off...why? Does he really not want me to remember my past lives with him?
"Sorry...such a silly story couldn't possibly be true." I mutter and start walking away then decided to walk back and placed my lips on his. When I pulled away I saw how shocked Meliodas was but I didn't blush like how I usually would. I felt...hurt. How can he hide something so important from me?
"I...more than anyone else in the world I really do trust you." I spoke sadly and began walking away once again. Without him...I will remember. No matter what...!