Meliodas x Suicidal! Reader Pt. 2

Third Person's P.O.V
Meliodas stared at your pale body with fear in his eyes. He shook your body and felt tears dripping down his cheeks. You were dead..
"Y/n!! Open your eyes!!" Meliodas screamed as loud as he could and all the sins plus Hawk and Elizabeth ran into the room to see what just occurred moments ago.
"What happened?!" Ban shouted as he soon noticed how pale your body was.
"The curse never activated so she can't possibly be.." Merlin muttered as she to was confused on how you died so suddenly and with no explanation. Soon Elizabeth began to glow brightly, and her eyes were now both golden with the goddess symbol.
"Y/n is not dead, the Supreme Deity who is our mother from 3000 years ago has taken her soul. As of this moment they are talking" Elizabeth informed them all and it relieved them all, Meliodas most of all.
"How can we get her back...?" Meliodas spoke sadly as he pulled your body closer to him, he wanted to see your smile again.
"I can send my soul into the celestial realm and find out what's going on so you all take care of my body in the meantime." Elizabeth smiled as she hugged Diane who was really worried over her best friend.
"While Elizabeth is gone I will explain everything, after all it's sudden to find out she's a goddess and Y/n is cursed along with the Captain." Merlin spoke calmly as they all nodded. Elizabeth soon closed her eyes and started falling to the ground but was caught by Diane.
"Y/n...Elizabeth is coming for you in my stead." Meliodas muttered softly as he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead.

Y/n's P.O.V
Being in the celestial realm for so long made my memories of my previous lives return. Mother wanted to purify my curse and make not only me but the sins and Elizabeth immortal. I was shocked she'd even suggest such a thing since she's the one who caused my suffering as well as Meliodas.
"Why are you being so kind now...? Why not 3000 years ago when I needed you the most?!" I shouted angrily at my mother who stayed quiet. I won't forgive her...Meliodas was forced to watch me die because of her curse on him!
"I made a mistake and my actions should not be forgiven which is why I'm going to disappear once I save you." She will disappear...? I should be happy that she'll be gone, but...deep in my heart I know all I want is my kind mother back.
"Mother! Y/n!!" I immediately looked behind me to see Elizabeth running towards us.
"Sister! What are you doing here?! It's dangerous here!" I shouted and she shook her head with a confident smile on her face.
"I'm here to bring you back! Meliodas and the others are all worried about you...!" Elizabeth shouted as she stood in front of me in a protective stance.
"I do not plan on killing her Elizabeth so don't attack. I truly do want to save her, so Y/n what do you say?" Mother questioned and I clenched my fist in frustration. She needed a second chance...but I don't want Meliodas to suffer anymore.
"I accept...and I forgive you mother." I spoke firmly with sadness in my eyes. Her actions I could never forgive...but she only did what she thought was right and I can't hate herself for just that...she is my mother and I still care a lot about her.
"Y/n are you sure about this?" Elizabeth questioned and I nodded with determination in my eyes. The Supreme Deity began to glow and so did I. I could feel the darkness of my curse vanish and saw that she was telling the truth...she was fading.
"Forgive me both of you...for being a horrible mother. At least now...you both can be at peace. Defeat the Demon King and with both of us gone a new era shall begin." She soon vanished and we both began to cry. I can't truly hate her...she saved me in the end. I closed my eyes to blink and when I opened them I saw Meliodas holding onto me.
"Y/n!! Both you and Elizabeth are back!" Meliodas shouted with a cheerful smile on his face. I smiled too and hugged him tightly. This is only the beginning of something great...
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry if it sucked, I just thought even the Supreme Deity deserved some time with the reader and Elizabeth in the end. :)