Sick! Meliodas x Human! Reader

Requested by: midnightallnight
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It was a cloudy day so the bar was closed. Rain poured down as you cleaned the tables in the bar with the help of Elizabeth and Diane.
"Y/n would you mind checking on Sir Meliodas? He hasn't come down at all.." Elizabeth spoke softly with worry written all over her face. You nodded and made your way to the room you shared with your lover and saw he lay in bed panting heavily. His skin looked a bit red as well.
"Meliodas...why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" You spoke softly as you got closer to him. Meliodas looked towards you with guilt in his eyes.
"I didn't want to seem weak...and I didn't want to worry you." Meliodas muttered softly as you sat on a chair beside the bed. You smiled and caressed his cheek.
"I'd worry more if you didn't tell me dummy~ Now I'll make you some soup! Okay?" You kissed his forehead softly then walked out of the room. Your affection always made Meliodas feel happy even if he was sick. After about 30 minutes had passed you returned with a tray that had the bowl of soup. Your cooking was better than Ban's, or so he says.
"I'll make it up to you.." Meliodas muttered softly as he panted tiredly. His face looked even more red.
"You already do by being with me~ You'll take some medicine once you eat okay? I'll feed you~!" You giggled happily as you kept feeding Meliodas till all of the soup was gone.
"It was delicious.." Meliodas smiled tiredly and you handed him two pills and a mug of water.
"Take the pills slow okay?" You worried about his wellbeing but it soon vanished as you watched him take the pills and drank the water after.
"You're the best~" Meliodas smiled making you blush. His smile always made your heart race.
"Just rest stupid!" You huffed and looked away, blushing even more than you were before.
"Lay with me~" Meliodas whined as he tugged on your hand. You sighed then soon layed beside him.
"It's your fault if I get sick okay?" You pouted and cuddled close to him while he nodded in understanding.
"You're a tsundere huh?" Meliodas suddenly asked and you were so close to punching him but stopped at the last second since you didn't want his sickness to get worse.
"You're lucky you're sick stupid Meliodas.." You huffed and soon drifted off to sleep while Meliodas held you close to his chest. Even when sick, Meliodas always protects you. You of course do the same for him. A love that will last for all eternity.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Should I make a part two where you get sick?😂