Meliodas x Barbarian! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
The first prince of the demon clan wandered for over a decade after his beloved goddess Y/n had died. Throughout that time he tried to end his life and when that didn't work he got others to try and kill him. It failed and he was forced to continue living without his lover.
"Y/n...I think about you everyday..." Meliodas muttered to himself while he continued to wander the wastelands. Lost in his memories of the time he spent with you and his friends. The wind grew stronger and he lost his grip on his cape. It was floating away and his eyes widened when a hand had grabbed onto it.
"This is yours right?" The voice that Meliodas immediately recognized and knew it belonged to you.
"Y-Yea..." Meliodas muttered softly as he stared at your new form. Your hair and outfit were all different but everything else was the same.
"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you!" You shouted with a warm smile on your face. The more Meliodas stared at you, a blush began to appear on his cheeks.
"I'm...Meliodas." Meliodas was still so shocked how he saw you. It made him happy at the same time, he ran up to you and hugged you tightly. He let tears flow out of his eyes and muttered your name over and over.
"Y-You...pervert!!" You shouted with a flustered expression and punched him away from you.
"Sorry~ I was just happy to see someone after being alone for so long!" Meliodas smiled happily while wiping away his tears. After being alone for a decade, he finally found someone who could really be Y/n's reincarnation. His gut told him that you were his beloved goddess.
"I'm happy to have met you! Want to come meet my tribe?" You asked cheerfully while smiling warmly at the demon. The emotions he felt all those years ago were surfacing. Seeing you awakened his cheerful self. After that lonely decade...the demon was reunited with his lover's reincarnation.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This was an idea that came up in my head earlier and decided to write about it!!