Meliodas x Depressed! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
For the past week you've been very sad lately. You would have sudden triggers once Meliodas would talk to Elizabeth instead of you. It pained you to see them and it made you feel guilty. You hated yourself for wanting attention, and it made you hate yourself more.
"You alright Y/N?" King asked curiously since you had been sitting alone in the corner of the bar. He was your best guy friend and you enjoyed his company.
"I'm fine..." You spoke softly and clenched your fist to see Meliodas groping Elizabeth yet again.
"You sure? You don't seem fine..." King began to worry more and you decided to get out of your seat.
"I just need some fresh air..." You muttered and walked out of the Boar Hat while tears started to fall from your e/c orbs.
"Maybe...I don't belong here." You thought aloud and felt a warm hand on your shoulder.
"Of course not! You belong inside with us, what's wrong Y/N?" Meliodas asked with a worried expression and you slapped his hand away from you.
"Don't touch me...captain." You never called him that and you both preferred to say his real name. So he knew right away that you were angry.
"Did I do something wrong? Let me help you Y/N.." For the first time in a long time you saw him cry. The last time you witnessed him cry was when Liz died 16 years ago.
"Go be with Liz's reincarnation...I'm done trying to get you to notice me. I-I hate you!" You blurted out and ran back inside the bar then locked the foor once you got it. You immediately heard banging and knew it was Meliodas..
"Y/N please!! I'm sorry! I tried to get over my feelings for you because I thought you didn't love me! Please talk to me!!" Meliodas kept banging on the door and you knew it was a matter of time before he broke it.
"Goodbye Meliodas..." You whispered and the door broke almost immediately after you finished speaking.
"Y/N!!!" Meliodas screamed as he watched you stab yourself using your magic that could summon any weapon. Your body started to fall but Meliodas caught you before you hit the floor.
"Sorry..." You muttered and started to close your eyes. You could hear Meliodas screaming your name then it all went black.
~Timeskip~
You opened your eyes slowly to see you were in a room that felt oddly familiar to you. The door opened and you saw a blonde boy start crying once he laid his eyes on you.
"Y/N!! You're finally awake...after a year!" The boy shouted with a smile and started to walk closer to you.
"Sorry, but...who are you?" You questioned softly and the boy's face turned pale. It was like he lost all hope in his eyes...
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Let me know if you want a part two! Also I relate to this, and it was a hard story to make. I'm dealing with depression myself. If you need help please don't hesitate to dm me. I knoe what it's like to feel alone..