Helbram x Fairy! Reader

Y/N's P.O.V
Today was a very important day, it was my birthday. Everyone was telling me to have a great birthday since I was turning 650 years old. Helbram has been avoiding me and everytime I go to talk with him, he leaves without saying a single word to me. Did I do something wrong that made him act this way?
"Hey Y/N! Let's go meet up with Helbram and Harlequin~!" Elaine declared as she took both of my hands and smiled at me. I no longer felt any joy to celebrate..
"Sorry but...I don't want to. Go without me alright?" I couldn't bare to see Helbram so I just flew away out of the fairy territory. Some birthday this turned out to be...

Elaine's P.O.V
As Y/N flew away...I looked into her/his heart. It was filled with sadness and it was all because of Helbram avoiding her/him. I need to get him to see how much pain he inflicted!
"Oh Y/N...I promise you that Helbram will go see you." I whisper to myself as I made my way to the meeting place. I saw Harlequin smiling at me but Helbram was looking around, most likely looking for Y/N.
"Where is Y/N? I thought you guys were coming together! It is her birthday after all and we need to celebrate it." Harlequin declared and I just eyed Helbram with a stern look. I saw into his heart..
"Y/N...I love you."
"I don't want to ruin our friendship.."
"I miss your touch."
"I'm sorry for avoiding you.."
"I want to see you!"
Oh Helbram...you love Y/N and was just afraid of rejection. You didn't want to lose your friendship with her/him.
"Y/N isn't coming because she/he didn't want to see Helbram...he's been avoiding Y/N! She/He left the fairy territory and-" I couldn't even finish my sentence and saw Helbram fly away with such speed. Most likely he was going to go find Y/N. Good luck Helbram...you will need it.

Helbram's P.O.V
I can't believe I ruined Y/N's birthday! I was just scared of losing my friendship with her/him...I took out all my frustration on Y/N. What a horrible thing to do! My heart was aching as I saw Y/N in the distance...he/she was crying while flying in the sky.
"Y/N!!" I screamed and saw her/him turn to look at me then turned back to facing in front and flew quicker.
"Go away!! I don't want to see you!" Y/N screamed and I grew frustrated at her stubbornness.
"Listen to me!" I growled and finally caught up to her/him, then pulled her into my arms.
"Let go of me! Helbram-" I shut her up by kissing her/his lips and felt that Y/N started to kiss back. Once our kiss ended, I caressed Y/N's cheek and looked into his/her beautiful e/c eyes.
{e/c means eye color!!}
"Y/N I'm in love with you! I was avoiding you because I wanted to give up on you. I thought you didn't feel the same...I'm so sorry for hurting you." I looked at Y/N to see her/him smiling at me and was holding me closer.
"Idiot...I love you too. My dense Helbram..." Y/N pulled me into a kiss and I enjoyed it. This has got to be the best day of my life.