Cursed! Zeldris x Cursed! Goddess! Reader

Requested by: purpleflamestar
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
Any choice you make always had consequences. That is what Zeldris and Y/N learned the hard way. 3,000 years had passed since they were cursed for all eternity. Zeldris was cursed by the Supreme Deity and was given eternal life. Y/N was cursed with perpetual reincarnation. All the demon's had been sealed, including Zeldris. So for all those years Y/N was reborn 107 times and died 106 times. It was the inevitable fate she had. For her 107th life she traveled with the Seven Deadly Sins. ( Meliodas and Elizabeth aren't cursed and the reader is a girl! ) Meliodas and Elizabeth were aware of her curse and took care of her until the day Zeldris returned which would be soon.
"We must defeat the ten commandments except one...captain's orders!" Meliodas declared with a serious expression and Y/N tilted her head in confusion.
"Who will we spare Meliodas?" Y/N was curious on what demon Meliodas cared enough about to let them live.
"Y/N, he wants to spare his little brother who had no choice in being sealed away. He is a kind person and wants to live a life with the one he loves." Elizabeth looked into your e/c orbs with a sad smile and it confused you even more.
"What's his name? Oh and who does he love?" Y/N smiled happily and soon the sins felt a demonic presence coming from out the bar.
"Sin's let's go!!" Meliodas shouted as he ran outside while Elizabeth stayed inside to keep you safe.
"Brother? You're here too?! I escaped the commandments and came here because I thought I sensed Y/N! Is she safe?" Zeldris asked with a worried expression and Meliodas stayed quiet for a few moments then spoke.
"Don't you remember your battle between the gods? Well the Supreme Deity cursed you with eternal life and sealed you away with the other demons. For Y/N...she was cursed with perpetual reincarnation and has already died 106 times. Her new reincarnation is inside with Elizabeth." Meliodas' words shocked him and he immediately flew inside to see the one he loves.
"E-Elizabeth is that the demon that Meliodas said he wants to spare?" Y/N spoke softly as Elizabeth nodded while getting you closer to him.
"M-My name is...Zeldris. I promise to protect you." Zeldris started to cry for the first time in front of you. You immediately ran up to him and hugged him close.
"I-I may not know who you are...but I'm so happy to see you. I know you'll protect me, so please...don't cry Zeldris." Y/N spoke calmly and started to cry as well. The sin's came in to see the loving moment and smiled. Finally after 3,000 years the cursed lovers were finally reunited..
                  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you enjoyed reading this one-shot!!