Meliodas x Oc! Reader

Leza's P

Leza's P.O.V
How can this be happening...? Father is gone...and it's all because of the goddess clan. The demon clan will win this war...but even then do I want that? My father wanted to make peace with the gods and what do they do? Murder him without a second thought...he even begged...hoping to compromise with them. The only way to survive was to fight but it still got him killed...why? Why are the gods so cruel...?
"Father...why did you have to leave me behind?" I mutter to myself and look up at the starry night sky. I'm all alone now...I never got to tell him that I realized who I grew to love. He'll never ever know...and before I knew it, tears started dripping down my cheeks.
"Why are you alone by yourself? Crying nonetheless." I look to my side and see Meliodas, the leader of the ten commandments.
"Sorry my prince...I just..." I couldn't bring myself to even finish speaking as I started to cry even more than I was before he came.
"It's okay to cry when you're with me and just call me Meliodas." I was shocked by his words. Why would he even think to let me call him by his actual name? He's royalty...and I'm just a member of the ten commandments.
"Father left me behind...the gods killed him with no hesitation. Did you know...? That my father wanted to make peace with them...? Even knowing that...the gods killed him! Why?! How can they be...that cruel?" Even more tears continued to drip down my cheeks...I can't do this. I can't live without my father.
"I know you think that there's no other reason for living but you're wrong. I'm here for you and this might not be the best time to say this but I've fallen madly in love with you Lezabel." That can't be true...he...he loves me? Why me? There's so many others he could be with and yet he loves me?
"Why...do you love me? I'm just a weak demon who doesn't even deserve to be a commandment...just kill me. Let me be with my father." Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and I watch as Meliodas is no longer in his demon form...his emerald eyes...they hold so much love. How can someone like him be a demon prince?
"I will never kill you because I love you! I love that you have such a kind heart. The way your short ruby red hair sways with the wind, the way your ruby red eyes sparkle when you're happy! I love you and only you. Your father wouldn't want you to die! He wants you to live on and be happy Leza...!" Meliodas...he really does love me like I do for him. Father...? You're watching over me aren't you? Meliodas cares...I'll be okay.
"I love you too Meliodas...please don't leave me all alone." I pull him closer and smile despite the tears that still drip down my cheeks.
"We'll always be together..." I trust him...I know that as long as Meliodas is by my side, I can truly live. I found my true love...and I won't ever let him go.
        °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °  °
Andrite111
I hope you like the way the story came out. I really loved your idea and it was fun to write. Sorry it took so long! :)