Meliodas x Oc! Reader Angst Pt. 2

Requested by: cuddleysoftbear
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
It's been a year since the day Maria left the Seven Deadly Sins after being rejected by Meliodas. His feelings started to change and he no longer loved Elizabeth...his heart now belonged to Maria. He hated himself for rejecting her and wished they would meet again.
"Maria...I wanna see you." Meliodas whispered to himself as he looked out the window of his room and saw Camelot in the distance.
"Captain get your ass down here~!" Ban shouted making the blonde sigh as he walked downstairs to see everyone gathered together.
"Sir Meliodas..." Elizabeth muttered softly, she noticed how different he changed ever since Maria left.
"Let's go visit Arthur~!" Meliodas tried to act cheerful but everyone saw through him. They left the bar together and the moment they got closer to the castle, a certain someone's presence felt stronger.
"Maria..." Meliodas whispered then begun to run away from the others and towards Maria's location. When he finally reached his destination, he saw Maria in the palace gardens.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Maria spoke firmly as she glared gratefully towards the demon. Her heart ached after being rejected that she chose to never show any other emotion besides hate. Despite her demeanor, Arthur wanted to be friends with her and was able to live in the castle with him.
"Maria I'm so sorry for that day and I-" Meliodas was cut off by being slapped hard by Maria who still had so much hate in her eyes.
"So now you're sorry? Now!? Just shut up and leave! You broke me that day...just go back to her. I don't need your pity." Maria spoke firmly and begun to walk away then was pulled back by Meliodas. He was in demon form and it shocked her.
"I won't let you go...not again. I was a fool to not realize that I never loved Elizabeth back then...I love you Maria! I missed you ever since you left a year ago...please just give me a chance. I swear to you that I'll never hurt you again!" Meliodas declared seriously and Maria knew he spoke the truth. She knew that he would never lie to her and the hate in her eyes vanished. Maria began to smile and cried tears of joy, at last he returned her feelings.
"Meliodas...I never stopped loving you. I wanted to go back, but...I couldn't bring myself to do it. Arthur let me stay with him and I'm grateful to him. If I hadn't decided to stay in Camelot...I wouldn't have ever seen you again." Maria cuddled closer to the blonde who went back to his original form and saw him smile cheerfully.
"We'll always be together~" Meliodas chuckled and pulled Maria closer and kissed her lips lovingly. If someone told his 3000 year old self that he'd find true love, he wouldn't have believed it. No more hatred...only love.