Meliodas x Bullied! Male! Reader

Requested by: Trashooman
Since I didn't know what kind of plot to do I decided to base it off of experiences my older brother had when people found out he was gay.
NOTE: Just a reminder I dont hate on people for their sexuality. I'm bisexual myself and even certain family members hate on me. Remember it's okay to be gay, lesbian, bisexual, etc. Don't be ashamed, express yourself. There will always be people trying to bring you down but don't let them, you're stronger than them. Live your life happily! :)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
Just because I was into guys people treated me like I didn't matter. Why are people so hateful...? The only ones who accepted me for who I am...was Meliodas, the sins, Hawk, and princess Elizabeth. Everyone else wanted me dead...I wanted to escape from that hate. Meliodas let me travel with them so I could live my life the way I want, and it's been going great so far...or so I thought.
"I recognize you~ You're that guy that likes his own gender!" A customer shouted loudly and it had caught the attention of most of the other customers. People laughed at me and it reminded me of my time in Liones. I can't handle this...
"Closing time, everyone out! Those who hate people for liking their own gender are not welcome back!!" Meliodas shouted and all the customers started to leave. No matter where I go...pain always follows me.
"Thanks Meliodas...but I need some fresh air." I mutter softly and walk outside only to bump into the man who recognized me from Liones.
"You scum...!" He shouted and threw me to the ground. He started beating me and I thought back to everyone who hated me just because of my sexuality.
"Is it wrong to love!?" I screamed as I pushed the man off me with anger in my eyes even if tears dripped down my cheeks.
"No but-"
"Why is loving a man wrong!? Everyone hates me because I'm who I am!! I don't hate you for drinking even if I had trouble with drunks in the past!! Why inflict pain on others!? Does it boost your ego or something?!" I screamed even more and I can tell my outburst shocked the customer. My screams were loud enough that Meliodas came out and th customer ran off in fear.
"Y/n...I know you said to never ask about what happened to you but I think you really need to talk about it. It might help if you got it off your chest..." Meliodas spoke calmly with concern in his emerald orbs. I fell to my knees crying still and as always...Meliodas held me close to comfort me. No matter what...he is always by my side.
"When I was younger...people often called me names just because I liked guys. It got so bad...that I felt like dying. They beat me...and I just couldn't take it anymore. I tried to end my life but my parents always stopped me...my dad didn't care really but never accepted who I was. My mom didn't want me to die and...often encouraged me to keep on living. I hate Liones...I don't ever want to go back." I finally felt like the shackles that binded me have finally vanished. It felt good to get it off my chest...but I still never got to be honest with my feelings...
"They're idiots if they think liking guys is wrong because it's okay to love. You can't control who you fall in love with! You motivated many people to follow their heart Y/n! You gave me the courage..." Does this mean...Meliodas likes guys too? Do I actually have a chance...?
"Meliodas..." Was all I could say as I stared into his loving emerald orbs. Meliodas is my hope...always will be.
"I love you Y/n, be mine?"
"Yes!"
Meliodas and I couldn't stop smiling...we both loved each other all along. I taught him to follow his heart...and he taught me to love myself.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Happy Pride Month!!
This is based off of my 2nd oldest brother. He was bullied a lot and my dad often said gay jokes about him that were offensive. Over time he just stopped caring but never fully accepted it y'know? My mom accepted it over time but she blamed him for me being bisexual. She thought he poisoned my mind and stuff like that till I explained to her I knew I liked girls too for a long time. She said to never tell my dad because it would hurt him so till this day he still doesn't know I'm bisexual. My mom accepted it but not truly. She keeps saying I'll marry a man even if I constantly remind her that I might marry a girl too. Anyways that's why I based it off my 2nd oldest brother.