Yandere! Estarossa x Goddess! Meliodas

Just to let you all know, they are not related. I wouldn't have done this one-shot if they were.😂
Requested by: FallRiver-Prime
It won't let me tag the userrrr😤
                °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Third Person's P.O.V
In the midst of the Holy War, countless lives were lost. Both sides had their own casualties. The first prince of the demon clan had fallen in love with one of the four archangels Meliodas. He hated anyone who touched what was "his". He especially hated the daughter of the Supreme Deity Elizabeth who was clearly in love with Meliodas and he felt the same for her.
"Elizabeth needs to die..." Estarossa thought to himself and followed the two until they were completely alone.
"Meliodas do you think this war will end soon? I want to live a peaceful life with you." Elizabeth spoke happily and hugged Meliodas close to her. They were both blushing.
"I hope it will, I want to live peacefully with you too. I love you Elizabeth!" Meliodas declared and kissed her forehead with a smile.
((There are mentions of overkill ahead, skip this if you don't want to read it.))

"I love you too Meli~" Elizabeth giggled and soon Estarossa stabbed her from behind. The sword pierced through her and her blood splattered on Meliodas who was shocked at what happened.
"Elizabeth!!" Meliodas screamed and tried to get to the goddess but Estarossa kept on stabbing her until he knew she was completely dead.
"Meliodas you belong to me and only me. No one else can have you...!!" Estarossa continued stabbing Elizabeth's already dead body and Meliodas stopped him from going any further.
"Stop okay...? Don't touch her..." Meliodas whispered and held onto Elizabeth's body and cried. Estarossa grabbed the body and threw it far off to who knows where.
"You don't need anyone but me! Got it? Now let's go travel together...my archangel~" Estarossa pulled him into his arms and flew away from everything. Away from the war so he could keep Meliodas...all to himself. Killing anyone who got in the way of his love for him.