Demon King! Meliodas x Goddess! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
It was like your nightmare came into reality...Meliodas became the Demon King. Just for you...and he was in the demon world. You wanted to see him again and asked Merlin to take you to the portal of the demon world.
"Y/n..." Ban muttered as he watched you stand so close to that portal. Once you walked in you couldn't leave and you would never see the sins again.
"Sis-sis...are you sure you wish to do this?" Merlin questioned seriously while you nodded with determination in your eyes.
"I want to be with him...I need to see Meliodas!" You shouted firmly while everyone waved farewell as you entered the portal. It looked beautiful, it was like a kingdom in eternal night. Demons walked around and saw you. They didn't dare to attack since they knew you could easily kill them and a law that Meliodas made. No one was allowed to hurt you.
"Where could he be...?" You muttered to yourself and immediately laughed at your idiotic self. He was Demon King now so of course he'd be in the castle. You started flying into the windows and recognized his voice coming from a room, you also heard Zeldris' voice.
"Y/n is here, you realize that right?" Zeldris spoke calmly while Meliodas nodded. He still had his emotions but was sad that he left everyone behind. Once he was king he also brought back his brother's lover Gelda.
"I sense her outside this room, come in Y/n." Meliodas spoke softly as you walked in to see he was in his Assault Mode. Zeldris excused himself and left you two in the room.
"Meliodas...why? Why leave me?" You asked softly as the tears you were holding back finally dripped down her cheeks while she clenched her fist.
"It's dangerous for someone of the goddess clan Y/n..." Meliodas muttered while you ran up to him and slapped his cheek as hard as you could.
"Are you an idiot?! Without you...I have no reason to live! A world without you in it...I just can't bare it! I love you so much Meliodas!! Please...don't go." You continued to cry as Meliodas pulled you close to his warm chest.
"I'm sorry Y/n...I'm such an idiot. I thought that you being in Britannia would be better for you, but...I never asked what you wanted. Let's rule this world...together." Meliodas smiled while wiping the tears off your face gently while he caressed your cheek.
"We'll always be together for eternity...Meliodas." Meliodas blushed slightly at your words then placed his lips on yours. Finally a happy ending for the cursed lovers...and with that the story ends.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating, I honestly lost the happiness I felt while writing. I'm going through depression and it really messed with my mind. I'm back now though! Happy Holidays!!❤