Meliodas x Angry! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
You stood outside of your home, waiting for your beloved boyfriend to pick you up for the date he promised you. You are dating the captain of the Seven Deadly Sin's; Meliodas. You knew he was always busy but you knew today he wasn't. You decided to go see him at the Boar Hat and once you walked in you saw Meliodas happily drinking with his best friend.
"I'm gonna win this contest captain~!" Ban shouted drunkly while his face became more red as he drank more of the booze.
"Sate Sate Sate~ I'm gonna be winning!" Meliodas chuckled happily and you became angrier than you were before. Of course he rather hang out with his friends than with you. After all, you were only human with no powers.
"Sir Meliodas it's Y/n!" Elizabeth blurted out and he immediately turned his attention to you.
"Oh hey N/n~! Did you need to tell me something?" Meliodas smiled cheerfully while gesturing for you to get closer to him but you stood your ground.
"I do have something to say...and I wanna break up with you." You spoke firmly while clenching your fist tightly. It broke your heart he forgot the date he planned just for you.
"W-What? Why...?" Meliodas looked as if his heart was torn to pieces but he's the one who hurt you first. All the sins, including Elizabeth and Hawk were shocked at your sudden change in demeanor.
"You forgot our date today! The date yiu planned just for me...! I get it though...it's because I'm human! I don't matter to you at all...you never put me as a priority at all. I hate you...!!" You shouted angrily with tears dripping down your cheeks. You felt broken and used.
"Oh no...the date was today? I'm so sorry...N/n please forgive me. What you're saying is not true I swear-!" You walked closer to Meliodas and slapped his cheek with such force, his cheek was now red.
"Y/n..." Hawk muttered softly as you started to slowly back away from the man you once loved.
"If you truly love me then you wouldn't have treated me this way...never speak to me again. I never want to see your face again either! I hate all of you..." You soon ran out of the Boar Hat while crying even more. The people you once called friends were nothing to you now. You began to think they only talked to you because they felt obligated to do so. Meliodas hurt you the most...he forgot the very date he planned.
"N/n!!!" You heard Meliodas calling for you and you stopped running since you knew he'd catch up to you anyway.
"I said I never want to see you again...and don't call me N/n." You refused to look at Meliodas but soon yiu heard his sniffling. You turned to face him and you saw him crying.
"I still wanna call you N/n...I love you for who you are! I'm sorry I forgot about our date! I was stressing out over the next mission that Ban tried to cheer me up. Please...don't leave me. I can't be in a world without you!" Meliodas shouted and pulled you into his arms. You struggled to pull away but his grip on you only tightened.
"Meliodas...I can't take you back. I still love you...I know those feelings won't go away. You're always busy and traveling. I can never go because you say it's to dangerous...we can't fix what's already far gone. It's over..." Meliodas' grip on you finally loosened and you began to run back home. Away from the pain Meliodas caused you...
               °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Part Two? I'm already having ideas if you guys do want a part two!