Meliodas x Clone! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
You stood beside Meliodas together in purgatory while the Demon Lord stood before you ready to kill you both. You had stayed behind while Ban had left. You refused to leave Meliodas, after all you loved him despite him being cursed to love Elizabeth.
"Well son~ Are you ready to die!?" The Demon Lord shouted while he aimed his gigantic sword towards you both.
"If I fade away for good...I will at least save Y/n!" Meliodas spoke firmly and it made your heart clench. You did not want him to die, after all he has everyone else and you...were just a clone. No one knew even you but entering purgatory gave you your memory of when you were created.
"Why protect 'it'~? Do you even know what Y/n is?! A clone of the true Y/n who is trapped within the celestial realm!" The Demon King laughed and you couldn't help but be angry at how he was the one to reveal the truth and not you. Meliodas looked at you with his emerald eyes widened and it hurt..
"Y/n...is this true? You're a clone?" Meliodas spoke firmly as you nodded softly but walked closer to the Demon King. Your body began to fade away into sakura petals. You were finally joining the true Y/n.
"Y/n...!!" Meliodas shouted as you kept a sad smile plastered on your face. You didn't want to cry in front of him.
"Meliodas...I maybe a clone...but I still fell in love with you knowing you are cursed to love Elizabeth. Using the last of my strength...I will get you out of this hellhole." You spoke calmly as light surrounded Meliodas. The Demon Lord grew angry and tried to stop you from freeing Meliodas but a shield of light stopped him.
"Y/n stop!! I don't care if you're a clone...and even if I'm forced to love Elizabeth...I love...you!!!" At that moment you could see the invisible chains holding Meliodas break away. His love for you purified his curse of loving Elizabeth.
"You little wench...I will kill you!!" The Demon Lord screamed as you continued to fade away into sakura petals. Meliodas held what was left of you and cried. It was the first time you saw his tears..
"Meliodas...never forget me. I will be inside the real Y/n...and I will still continue to love you...forever." More tears fell from your eyes as your body was close to fading away for good.
"Y/n please...don't leave me all alone! I can't live in a world without you! I don't love the real Y/n...I love you!! You are your own person...!!" His words warmed your heart and felt yourself unable to keep your eyes open for long.
"Save Elizabeth...then maybe...if the world allows it...we can meet...again. Thank you...and goodbye. Meliodas..." Moments later you faded away into nothingness and Meliodas screamed as loud as he could while he was being transported out of purgatory. He had his body back and was surrounded by everyone.
"Meliodas...the curse that forced us to love each other is gone. All that's left is...my curse of perpetual reincarnation." Elizabeth spoke softly while eyeing Meliodas who wiped his tears away so no one would see.
"Where's Y/n?!" Ban shouted as he tightly clenched his fist while Elaine cuddled close to his chest.
"I could hear her final thoughts...despite being a...clone, she loved Meliodas dearly. She's at peace now within the real Y/n." Elaine spoke lowly as tears fell from her eyes. Everyone looked hurt but both Gowther and Merlin looked as if they knew the truth about you all along. They loved your company..
"Y/n..." Elizabeth muttered softly as the ground suddenly began to violently shake. The sky turned blood red and thunder erupted.
"This aura..." Diane muttered as shadows started to twirl before them like a tornado.
"It's the Demon Lord!" Merlin narrowed her eyes and put Elizabeth in her perfect cube in order to protect her. After the shadows vanished the true form of the Demon Lord stood tall with a smirk plastered on his face.
"This is the end~!!" The Demon King smirked but Meliodas showed no fear at all. If anything he looked pleased.
"So naive...this is the end but not for us, it's for you Demon Lord!" Meliodas spoke firmly while going into his Assault Mode. He would save Elizabeth like he promised 3000 years ago then find a way to bring you back despite you being a clone. He loves you no matter what you are..
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Part Two??😂 This is a little bit based off one of my favorite animes ever "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles"! I enjoy it even if it's sad. Oh and sorry for not updating, school is a real pain!