Meliodas x Vampire! Reader

Third Person's P.O.V
It was a beautiful sunny day for the couple. It was the day everyone shared what they were thankful for and spent time with their families. Meliodas held you close to his chest while his brother Zeldris was being held by his beloved Gelda. It was a new era where all clans were finally getting along. An era of peace and love.
"It's so beautiful out today!" You shouted cheerfully while a smile appeared on your lips. Your sister Gelda nodded in agreement as she kissed Zeldris' forehead making him blush.
"You're so red Zel~" Meliodas smirked teasingly as he laughed at his brother who blushed even more.
"Shut up Meliodas! I know you blush when Y/n teases you!" Zeldris shouted all flustered and his words made Meliodas' cheeks turn slightly red.
"Meliodas is a handful as well I take it?" Gelda questioned while you laughed. The laugh that made all of Meliodas' hearts race. Your smile however is what made him fall in love with you.
"Meliodas is actually very affectionate with me~" You smiled as Meliodas pulled you closer and kissed your lips softly.
"K-Kiss me too!" Zeldris stuttered out as Gelda kissed him just like Meliodas did with you. After showing affection to their significant others, it was time for you and Gelda to feed.
"I need blood captain~" You teased as Meliodas chuckled then moved his neck slightly so you would have enough room. You gently bit his neck and tasted his blood making your body feel content.
"Stay still Zeldris." Gelda stated softly as she carefully bit his neck and he let out a gasp. After getting a taste of Meliodas' blood, you both left to give Zeldris and Gelda some privacy.
"I love you Y/n, y'know that right?" Meliodas asked with a loving smile as his gentle hands held you close.
"Of course I know that you love me stupid demon~ I love you too!" You giggled happily and kissed his cheek. Your love is what showed all clans that peace was possible and was stronger than ever. He was there for you and you were there for him.
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This is just a short story I made for today so happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Also sorry if it sucked.😅