Meliodas x Wizard! Reader Black Clover Crossover

Requested by: Aaliyah_yes
Sorry if it doesn't make sense, I actually haven't seen Black Clover. I read up on a summary so I'm basing it off of that.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Y/n's P.O.V
Meliodas and I were inseparable the day we met in the orphanage. We were adopted on the same day by different families who happened to live across from each other. I always wondered if Meliodas hated me deep down for having magic while he didn't. Everyone made fun of him for it but I didn't care if he didn't have magic, he's still a kind person. Over the years I had learned more about how to control my powers of the holy light. I was a prodigy in everyone's eyes...and Meliodas was nothing. I didn't understand why people treated him so poorly just for not having magic. I fell in love with him...!
"You excited for the ceremony Y/n~? I am! I'm honestly shocked they're letting me join in considering I don't have any magic." Meliodas chuckled with a cheerful smile on his face. He's so...strong. I wouldn't be able to smile like that if people constantly picked on me for not having magic.
"Well the ceremony is mandatory for people who turn 18. I still think you're a strong person without magic, I like you just the way you are!" I smiled at Meliodas who laughed at my sudden compliment.
"You're just saying that~" Meliodas teased as we started walking back to his home. His adopted parents greeted me with loving smiles.
"Welcome Y/n! Are you staying over for dinner?" Meliodas' mother asked politely and I nodded my head eagerly. Her cooking was the best!
"You two better not be loud~" Meliodas' father teased and I didn't understand what he meant but when I looked over at Meliodas he was blushing like crazy.
"It's not like that!" Meliodas suddenly shouted as he grabbed onto my hand to lead me to his room.
"What did your father mean by 'better not be loud' ? Is that a code for something?" I questioned calmly but Meliodas refused to look me in the eyes after what happened.
"Just forget about it okay?" As Meliodas spoke I started to remember my greatest fear. The most voted teen chooses a friend and they both become Magic Knights. They would each have to crawl their way up the ladder of the Clover Kingdom's Order. The best one will become...the Magic Emperor. That has always been my dream...but it has been Meliodas' dream as well despite not having any magic powers. At least if one of us gets chosen we are given either the four leaf clover grimoire or the tattered five leafed clover grimoire...
"Snap out of it Y/n!" Meliodas' voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked into his eyes and saw how worried he was for me.
"Sorry about that Meliodas, I was just worried for tomorrow..." I confessed and he immediately pulled me into his warm embrace.
"No matter what happens...we will always be together." Meliodas whispered into my ear. I smiled at his words...Meliodas is my strength.
"Thank you...Meliodas." I pulled him closer to me as we both enjoyed each other's warmth.

TIMESKIP

Everyone who had just turned 18 recently were gathered together as the leader of the Magic Knights stood before us. I was worried...and I guess it was obvious considering Meliodas was looking at me.
"You all are lucky to even be apart of such an important occasion! Everyone will vote on one teen and that person can choose one partner. They will receive a grimoire and as they each get stronger only one can be the Magic Emperor!!" The leader declared firmly and his eyes landed on me. His fierce gaze...made my body shiver in fear.
"Have faith in yourself Y/n...I know you will get chosen for sure." Meliodas whispered to me with a sad smile on his face. If I'm chosen...I want him to compete with me as my partner. Even if only one of us becomes the Magic Emperor...we will always be together.
"Now! Everyone make your choice!!" After minutes of decision making I was chosen by mostly everyone, even the leader voted for me!
"Now Y/n L/n! Choose only one friend you wish to join you. It can be anyone from the group!" After the leader of the knights finished speaking I immediately looked over to Meliodas with a warm smile.
"I chose Meliodas Wrath!" Everyone gasped at my choice and some shouted for me to reconsider.
"Are you sure Y/n L/n? He has no magic! Surely you want to choose someone who poses a threat to make it more exciting?" I glared at the leader and still made my way over to Meliodas then grabbed onto his hand.
"I chose Meliodas not because he is my friend, it's for his heart. He's kinder than anyone here! Isn't that what the Magic Knights stand for?" I snapped back at the leader and I could tell my words shocked him.
"Y/n are you sure?" Meliodas questioned and I nodded happily with no hesitation.
"Of course I would choose you Meliodas! I know you have what it takes." I continued to smile and the leader nodded in understanding.
"Then Y/n L/n will inherit the four leaf clover grimoire while Meliodas Wrath will inherit the five leaf clover grimoire. Let us make our way to the Clover Kingdom!" The leader declared as we got into the carriage. Meliodas and I waved to our adopted parents goodbye. This was our new beginning...a chance to change this world!